O1: A Woman's Worth

Danielle POV

"Mommy..VAEH JUMPING ON THE BED." 'Hailey yelled.

"NO I'M NOT !! Ole' ugly ass.."

She muttered the last part but I still heard her, lately I've been having a problem trying to control some of the words that Nevaeh says. She's been saying certain profane words like 'Ass' and even 'Bitch. I haven't her her say the 'F' word or 'Shit' but I'm sure she has plenty of times without me knowing it. I don't know where it's coming from! I don't cuss around the kids, so I really don't know where it's coming from! I don't even listen to songs that involve cussing around the kids!

I walked in the room and she jumped down off the bed. "Nevaeh Brooke Beckham!! I'm tired of talking to you about you're mouth! You got one more time! I'm not playing!" I spoke sternly.

"I'm sorry mommy..I won't say any bad words again." She put her head down.

"It's alright, now finish getting ready." I sighed.

Nevaeh's 4th birthday was in a few days and Odell was gonna take both the girls for the weekend and when they came back It would be a surprise party for 'Vaeh.

I went back into the bathroom to finish putting on some make up, Jarvis was in town for Vaeh's party and he wanted to spend the day with him
Some of you are probably wondering what happened to Jermaine , long story short we dated for a few months...it didn't work out so we decided to keep our Friendship as just being friends. He ended up getting a girlfriend anyway so he's happy now.

"Daddy's here!!" Hailey yelled as Odell pulled Into the driveway.
Nevaeh ran up to the front door and opened it for Odell.

"Hey daddy." She jumped into his arms.

"Hey princess!" He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

Hailey approached the twin of them and he picked her up too. The father-daughter connecting with the three of them was out of this world. They were all close and the bond they had was just unbreakable.

"You want me to pick you up too?" Odell smirked at me.

Yes Odell !You already know! Don't play.

"Boy, get on somewhere." I shook my head.

"Sike, let me stop. Where Jarvis" He put the girls down and they ran off somewhere

I rolled my eyes. "upstairs getting dressed." He nodded.

He started walking to the kitchen."I'm hungry. What you got to eat in this muthafu-" I stopped his talking.

"You need to watch you're mouth! Now I know where 'Vaeh gets it from!"

"Nevaeh been cussing?!?" He seemed surprised.

"Yes Odell she has and I know she couldn't have got it from anybody else but you!"

"How you know she ain't get it from one of ya niggas?!?!?" He questioned.

"Because I don't have any niggas, smart ass." I rolled my eyes

"Ight fine, You right. I do need to sensor my words a little more..especially with Vaeh you know she pick up in stuff fast as hell...I mean she picks up on stuff very well.." We both did a little laugh.

"You know I miss you right." He said while he licked his lips.

"You miss me or you miss what's between my legs." I asked.

"Dani I told you plenty of times I didn't mean to say those things!." He explained.

"Whatever." I shrugged.