15: Just A Dream

Odell POV

I wasn't really in the mood for the strip club, I should've took my princesses offer on movie night.

"Odell what you lookin' lost for? All these fine ass women! Get a lap dance or something!" Rueben said.

"What you think I'm doing?" I pointed to the female that was dancing in front of me...I wasn't paying her no attention though. Whole time, I was texting Danielle.

To: Danielle💏💍💘
- I love you 💘

From: Danielle💏💍💘
- I love you more...babe guess what!?

To: Danielle💏💍💘
- wassup?

From: Danielle💏💍💘
- You should take me to lunch tomorrow.. I wanna go to that new seafood restaurant.

To: Danielle💏💍💘
- Lol, i got you babygirl. Practice is early & I'll be out in time anyway.

From: Danielle💏💍💘
- yay! Thanks boo, I'll see you when you get home. I'm going to sleep, I love you.

To:Danielle💏💍💘
- I love you too.

I put my phone away and realized the girl that was dancing in front of me wasn't there anymore oh well she was wasting her time anyway. I stood up from my seat and made my way over to the bar.

"What can I get you.." I stared at her for a minute...she was the same girl that was driving around in Skull's car..

"Umm, nothing. I'm good." I turned away from the bar and bumped into somebody.

"Shit, my bad.." I said.

"Wassup O, remember me." I was staring evil right in his eyes..

I walked away and went back over my teammates. I sat down next to Rueben and put my head in my hands.

"You Ight?" He asked.

"I'm good, I'm bouta leave tho. Ill catch up wit' y'all at practice tomorrow." I said.

After weeks of just seeing him, I had finally came face to face with him. I wasn't expecting that at all. I felt somebody tap my shoulder, I turned around and he was standing there again.

"Where you goin' bruh?" He said.

I wasn't in the mood for his shit! ...I ain't even have my gun, I should start carrying that again.

"Don't nobody got time for ya shit, what you want!?!?"

He didn't speak he just stood there...and then he finally spoke..

"How's Hailey doing? I should go visit her when I leave here, maybe I can get to know Dani..ya kids gon be calling me daddy." He smirked.

All i seen was red and I started punching him, I could hear Rueben and Vic yelling trying to tell me stop but I didn't care. This nigga threatened to go near my family! I'll make sure that shit don't happen. Rueben pulled me off him and I kicked him in his face one last time.

"What the fuck is wrong wit' you!" Vic yelled at me as the pulled me out the club.

"You could get kicked out the NFL for that shit!" Rueben yelled.

"ODELL!!" Somebody yelled my name.

I turned around to see who was yelling my name and before I could even look to see who the person was gun shots started to go off and My body fell to the ground.. People were screaming and running, I could hear Vic and Rueben yelling trying to get help..
----

"Odell! Wake up nigga!" Rueben shook me.

"What!?!" I rubbed my eyes.

"Damn, you fell asleep while ol' girl was giving you a dance." Vic laughed.