23: Dance For You

ITS KINDA SHORT BUT NO WORRIES!!!! The next chapter will be longer. Make sure y'all thank @YourWorstNightmare for helping me out with this chapter!!!! She's also the main character in my other OBJ story Bonnie& Clyde !!

Danielle POV

She dropped the bag into my purse and I stood there staring at her like she was crazy...I know damn well she didn't just give me a bag of coke thinking I'm just gon take it. I know what drugs can do and I refuse to go through that. Not only that but does she not know who my man is!?! Odell would kick my ass!.

"You need to get you're life together ASAP! You are too young and too beautiful to be wasting you're life away with this bullshit.." I threw the bag onto her coffee table.

"Are you sure?" She smirked.

"I'm positive, I love my kids and my husband too much for that. Besides, it's just a boutique it won't be that stressful."

I walked out of the house and got in Kayla's car, I was still in shock that she even tried it once and I was beyond pissed with her.

"What were you thinking Kayla? Trying coke!?! I can't believe you Kay!" I shook my head.

"I was going through it over the way I killed Kyle. They don't know that, they think that I was just depressed but I wanted to take my mind off it so they came over and I tried it...I didn't like the way I felt, it makes you feel like you're in a daze..it's the worst." She was the first person I knew that tried coke and actually tried enough of it to make them high enough to not wanna do it again.

I pulled her into a hug as she cried, i know I've only knew her for a few years but in those few years I've found a little sister and a bestfriend. I love her a lot.

"I don't want you hanging with them ever again. I know you grown and you gon do what you what you want but do it for Avery. He needs his mother.." I said.

She nodded her head and wiped away her tears, the rest of the ride home was small talk here and there. She blocked their numbers from her phone and promised she wouldn't deal with them again. Hopefully she would keep her promise, not for herself but for her son.

When I finally got home Odell's car wasn't in the driveway. I went inside and it was pretty dark but not too dark since the lights were dimmed low, I went upstairs to our bedroom.

"Odell?" I called but no one answered. music just turned on..

'I just wanna, show you how much I appreciate you.... yes!' Beyoncé? damn this is my song! I walked upstairs a peeked in our room

"I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch..."
I was abruptly pushed into the room and I heard the door shut.

"Odell? what the hell I can't see anything" I giggled. I heard him chuckle lightly. then I felt his fingers on the hem of my shirt, peeling it upwards. he gently and softly pulled my clothes of. the song in the background kept playing.

"uh, tonight it's going down..." Beyoncé sang

"Odell what's going on? why am I completely naked?"

"Sit down" he said in his sexy accent

I blindly sat down on the foot of the bed. I could barely see anything, just shadows. the song ended with a tiny guitar solo, but then came back on from the beginning. I felt something brush against my thigh. I jumped up quickly, but was sat down with a hand on my shoulder.

"Danielle I love you so much, what you done for me....how you held me down through it all, you mean the world to me, and I want to prove it to you." Odell whispered in my ear.

"baby I-"

"hush now" he snapped "I don't wanna. hear anything but my name followed by some moans come out of that mouth" he dragged my bottom lip down with his thumb.

he straddled me, but he made sure he wasn't between my legs. he was on my lap and he started to grind on me. I bit my lip and looked at him. he cupped my boob and started to massage it. he danced to the music, it was kind of funny. receiving a lap dance from one of the most masculine people I know, but it was altogether sexy.

I felt my juices secreting from me, and I moaned. at this time, I'm probably the horniest woman in the state. I need him inside of me. Years without feeling his touch was terrible...

"baby can you- mmm...." I started but couldn't finish. he laid me back and kissed my neck. He reached my spot and sucked on my neck as in moaned out his name. His lips left trails of kisses from my neck down to my chest. He swirled his tongue around on my right nipple and began to suck on it vigorously.

"Odell.." I moaned.

"Shhh." He entered a finger inside of me, which kinda caught me off guard and I gasped. He entered another finger and began to pump them in and out going faster and deeper each time. I arched my back and clutched the sheets as he pleasured me. It was just something about Odell's touch..it made me wanna just go crazy and that's exactly how I was feeling now. He lowered himself so he was now in between my legs. He started off kissing and sucking my inner thighs then he went on to licking my cat. I was so caught in this moment, I barely realized when he pulled away and gently, deeply, and slowly entered me. I was at a lost for words.

"I ,wanna make that body rock. sit back and watch..." he sang along to the song.

"Ah, shit" was all I could manage out of my mouth. he kissed me, going in sync with every deep stroke. it felt like I was going to absolutely die. I feel so, I feel like- I don't even know.....
he pulled away from the kiss and stared in my eyes as he went deeper. Eventually we both climaxed and I bit my lip as I tried to catch my breath.

"damn..." He said while letting out a light chuckle.

I got on top of him so I was straddling him and leaned down to give him a long, deep kiss.

"Happy Birthday baby.." He said with a smile.

"Round two?" I bit my lip

~

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, I noticed a folded piece of paper laying next to me with a Red Rose along with it. I smiled and sat up so I could read the note.

°Goodmorning beautiful, I had something to take care of and I didn't wanna wake you up. You seemed peaceful as you slept & I didn't wanna bother you. I hope you enjoyed last night ;-). I'll be back to pick you up around noon so start getting ready. I love you:)

- Odell ❤️

I smiled at the note and placed it on the nightstand, I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. While I was in the shower I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

"Danielle, Hurry up!" Odell yelled.

"Don't rush me!" I yelled back.

"Who you getting smart with?" He said.

"You! Now, leave me alone ugly!" I laughed

I went back to taking my shower and I felt a hand smack my ass, I jumped and almost slipped but a pair of strong arms caught me.

"Odell, get out of here." I laughed.

"I don't wanna get out." He pressed his body up against mine, he licked his lips before roughly pressing his lips against mine. He kissed me again and picked me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and the kissing became more intense. I ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly entered himself inside me.

It felt good to know that me and Odell we going back to our usual relationship, I was happy but just like anything else good that happens to me...something or someone is gonna come along and fuck it all up!!!
--------

I know it's kinda short but comment what y'all think !!!