14: Somethings Gotta Give

FIRST I WANNA START OFF BY SAYING LAWWDDD LOOK AT ODELL IN THAT PICTURE😻😻
HES GAWWGEEOUSSS 😻😻💕💕

Odell POV

It hurt me seeing Nevaeh sad and feeling as if her sister hated her. I want my girls to grow up and be close, I want them to be the sisters that stay close no matter what and don't let anything come between them. I walked upstairs and went to Hailey's room, she was sitting on her bed taking her shoes off.

"Hey daddy." She said.

"Hey babygirl..I wanna talk to you." I sat next to her.

"About what?" She turned to face me.

"What's going on with you and Nevaeh? Why you treating ya' sister like she ain't nothing?" I asked her.

"She just gets on my nerves! I can't stand her, I wish she was never born.." She spoke in a harsh tone.

"Cut it out! Stop talking about you're sister like that, I don't care how bad she gets on you're nerves! That's still you're sister and I'm not gonna let you treat her like that..you need to stop messing with her and you need to be her big sister, not her bully. You should never turn you're back on family, "

"Fine...I'm sorry daddy, I won't be mean to Vaeh anymore.." She said with her head down.

"Go apologize to you're sister. She's the one hurting." I said.

I followed behind her as she walked out the room and down the hallway to Danielle's room.

"Nevaeh, I'm sorry for being mean to you. You didn't need that, I love you babysis." Hailey smiled at her.

Nevaeh looked kinda hesitant at first, she slowly walked closer to Hailey and gave her a side hug...I guess she doesn't really trust Hailey.

2 WEEKS LATER !

"Come on Odell let's go! Catch the damn ball!!" Coach yelled at me.

"I'm trying!" I yelled back.

"You're not trying hard enough! Get you're damn arm out there! the season starts in four months we need to be ready!" He snapped.

First day of practice and I was getting pissed. I usually don't have a problem getting myself into the game but today was a first. Between Hailey's unexplained attitude towards Hailey that's pissing me off, Nevaeh unexplained reason for sleeping in Danielle's room, I keep "seeing" skull and now Danielle probably thinks I'm going crazy!.

"What's going on wit' you O?." Vic said as we walked to our spots for the next play.

"Ion even know..." I shook my head.

We started to run the play again and I missed the fucking ball again! Coach told us to take a break and I needed it. I walked over to the bench and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Don't even trip man, it's ya first day back. By tomorrow you'll be fine." Eli said patting my back.

I shook my head and drank some gatorade. This shit was becoming too much.

"Odell, coach wants to see you." Rueben said.

I nodded my head and walked into coach's office, he's probably gonna snap about my performance today.

"You wanted to see me.." I stood in the doorway.

"Yeah, have a seat." He nodded.

I sat down and it was silent for a minute, he just sat there going through an envelope.

"I found these in front of you're locker this morning before everybody got here.."

He handed me the envelope, I pulled the stuff out and it was just pictures of me with the words 'DIE' all over them. Couldn't have been anybody but Skull....maybe he really is alive.