FINAL CHAPTER

I'm having issues coming up with stuff for this book so I'm just gonna end it with a final chapter...
------------------------------------

Odell and Danielle got married but sadly they didn't stay married for long. They only lasted 4 years, within those four years of marriage they raised their family of three kids.

Danielle gave birth to a little boy and they named him Odell Beckham the Third. Sadly, Odell had cheated on Danielle multiple times with different women. Which resulted in a terrible divorce that also caused Jarvis and Odell to no longer be friend, The kids wanted to stay with Danielle and visit their father every weekend.

Odell was soon traded to another football team, New England Patriots. He also remarried but he never had anymore kids which became a huge run in with his new wife but she eventually got over it. Since he wasn't friends to Jarvis anymore the entire crew that consisted of Odell, Jarvis, Kavahra, and Jeremy kinda drifted apart. Odell ended up talking Jermaine into getting some type of treatment for his cancer which allowed his to stay around an extra two years but sadly, Jermaine was killed in a car accident while on his way to receive his result of trying to see if his cancer was still around or slowly going away. Some people think that Jermaine ran Into that truck on purpose because he was afraid to fun out any bad results....we may never know.

It took the kids awhile to get used to Odell's new wife since they were basically traumatized from what happened with Tianna.

Danielle became a successful fashion boutique owner that ended up with 3 other boutiques in Lousiana, New York and Florida. She even started a fashion line called "Maine One" of matching clothes fathers and their kids to where. She remarried the one and only August Alsina but they didn't have anymore kids either since August's ex-girlfriend had already given birth to his son August Alsina the third.

Kayla became a Coke addict but went to rehab until she got her life back on track and became an Actress. She started dating Kavahra and he worked with her to fight her addiction to coke.

Jarvis had a child by Jennifer but got a divorce after Jennifer had been caught cheating..Jarvis got full custody of their son after Jennifer made it clear that if she couldn't have Jarvis then she didn't want anything to do with their son, so he is now raising Jarvis Jr on his own.

Tianna is no longer a Thot, she has two kids with her husband Roger and works as a Music teacher for the school of arts in Baltimore, Maryland.

Everybody changed, Odell & Danielle are no longer together. Odell and his friends rarely communicate anymore. Jennifer and Danielle don't talk anymore. Tianna finally got herself together and Jermaine is in a better place.

One thing that's constant in life is CHANGE ..just like love.
----

Shitty ending? Yeah I know, I'm sorry but this story was starting to fry my brain with searching for ideas. I hope everybody enjoyed the story and thank you so much for supporting. I wanna thank anybody that helped me with ideas for the story and I love you all so much!!!!!

No need to be sad I have another story too!!! Which Is an Odell Beckham Jr story as well!!!