O8: Y.A.S (YOU AIN'T SH|T)

-this is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written but don't get mad at me
-----------------------

Odell POV
-2weeks later-

I decided to take a break from everything and flew to Lousiana for a couple days so I could chill with my family. Jazzy hadn't really spoken to me so I went to her room to see what she was doing.

"Hey jazzy." I smiled at her.

"Hi Junior." She sighed.

"How you and you're little boyfriend doing?" I asked her.

She was still dating that lil' nigga, he was in college now and she was in her senior year.

"Good..he's coming over tomorrow."

"That's wassup,what you doing?" I asked I sat on her desk chair.

"Drawing..." She said dryly.

"Really, what you drawing?" I reached for her sketch pad.

"Nothing special.." She shrugged.

I looked at the sketch pad and she had drawn a picture of me running with a heart and tossing it around..

"What's this suppose to mean!?"

"It shows how you took Danielle's heart and played with it, then you just gave it back when you felt like it." She snatched her sketch book away.

"Jazzy that was three, almost four years ago!!" I sighed.

"Oh well, you still a heart breaker. Get out my room!" She yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room, damn...seems like everybody mad at me! I went to the living room where my mom was cleaning and sat on the couch.

"Baby, hold on to me, See I'm a special kind, A man that is hard to find told you a thousand times
Baby, hold on to me.." My mom sang along to 'Baby hold on to me' by Gerald Levert.

"Mama why you always listening to them old songs?" I asked as i sat on the couch.

"These old songs is what kept me and you're father together!" She dusted off a picture that she had on the wall of me, Danielle and the girls.

"Oh really? How?."

"them old songs had a meaning to it! It made you wanna fall in love. Unlike that stuff y'all listen today, talking bout some 'she my trap queen' who the hell wanna be a trap queen or that other little boy talking bout 'I ain't got no type' ! All of them need to sit down somewhere. I hate that damn song." She rolled her eyes and went back to singing her song.

"I listen to old music sometimes!" I said as I tossed the football in the air and caught it.

"Mmhh, Like what?" She sat next to me.

"I listen to Biggie, Tupac and Dr.Dre all the time." She started laughing.

"Boy please that ain't nothing! In my day Teena Marie and Rick James had the a song out, Fire and Desire! Oh Lawd! Bring back memories about how yo' daddy used to get late at night and he would call me and ask me to come over to his dorm room and then .." She licked her lips as she spoke and I cut her off.

"Mama that's disgusting!! Ion wanna hear that!" I turned my nose up.

"Stop thinking nasty junior! I was gonna say that he'd call me and when I got to his dorm room we'd just talk and dance..all night, one night we were arguing over something and I got angry and I ignored his calls. Then I heard music playing outside my window so I looked outside my window and there he was holding his stereo with Fire and Desire playing loud as ever and I kept telling him to leave and he said he wasn't leaving without me, not only did that song make me fall in love with him, but it showed me he was the right one for me and he'd do anything for me.." She smiled to herself.