O7: Changes

Odell POV

I was sitting in the Livingroom playing NBA2K, Tianna was out jogging or some shit, she was becoming a burden to my mood...I'm not happy with her, she ain't shit, I plan breaking up with her soon. Hailey walked in and sat next to me. She laid we head on me and watched me play the game.

"Daddy do you love Tianna?" She asked me..

"You want me to be honest?" I paused my game.

"Yes please." She said.

"Honestly, no babygirl I don't." I sighed and sat the controller down.

"Then why you with her."

"I don't know princess...I really don't." I shook my head.

"I wish you were with mommy..it was fun seeing you and mommy happy."

"I know babygirl, I know. I wish I was with mommy too." I placed my hand on her back and she jumped and shrieked in pain .

"What's wrong with you?."

"...my back hurts." She mumbled.

"You're back? Let me see." I went to lift the back of her shirt up and she moved away from me. "Babygirl you gotta show me so I know if it's serious or not..."

"I'm not suppose to tell.." She started backing away.

"Hailey, come here." I picked her up and sat her next to me.

I lifted the back of her shirt up and I felt pure rage and confusion. Somebody had out their hands on my babygirl and I didn't know who!, I started feeling like I failed because I'm suppose to protect my babygirl from any harm.

"Hailey who did this to you?" She put her head down and she didn't speak. "Hailey you gotta tell me who did it so I can handle it."

The front door opened and Tianna walked in, she noticed me staring at Hailey's back and her face went in shock.

"Oh shit." She mumbled.

Tianna!?!? Tianna did it! I know she did! What the fuck is wrong with her!! She ain't got no right putting her hands on my kids. She started to turn and walk away.

"Where the fuck you going!?!? Bring yo' ass back over here!" I got up and started walking towards her. "Hailey go in you're room, take Nevaeh with you!"

Danielle POV

August got me to his private jet within 20-30 minutes and I was on the edge of my seat to get back to my babies.

"Danielle!" He yelled as I started getting on the jet.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Call me if ya' need me."he informed me.

I nodded my head and got on the jet. I couldn't keep still, I was fidgeting non-stop, I was biting my nails, I kept pacing...it just wasn't good. I felt like this was my fault!, whatever was going on it must be serious, Nevaeh has never called me crying. As the jet landed I made a mental note to text August and thank him in the morning, well that's if I'm not in jail! I called Odell's house and Hailey answered...

'Babygirl I'm on way to get you now! I'm almost there.' I said as the cab driver pulled out the airport parking lot.

'Please hurry mommy...' She said in a shaky voice.

'Okay babygirl, you and you're sister need to go get you're stuff ready.'

Odell was in the background yelling his ass off! I didn't really know what he was saying though.
She told me okay and said she loved me before hanging up. I was ready to get to Odell's house about traffic wasn't no joke today!!