18: We'll Handle It [PART III]

Odell POV.

"Pregnant?" I repeated.

"That's what I said.." She sighed.

Hell naw! She can't be! Even If she is, it's not mine! I know it's not. She could've been fucking around with Skull.

"How I know it ain't Skull's!?!? You was fucking around with him anyway right? and besides..I always wrapped it up."

I was denying that baby until I got a DNA test, she wasn't gonna pin shit on me.

"I didn't have sex with Skull...I mean I did but that was a long time ago! You did wrap it up but remember that one night when we were just in the heat of the moment, you didn't wear a condom Odell."

"I wanna know if you pregnant forreal."Kyle said.

"Yeah, take a pregnancy test." Jermaine said.

"I already did!" Tianna yelled.

"Oh well! Take another one!" Kayla said. "My sister already dealing with a lot of shit we don't need this on her mind too, I'll go buy a test from the store..I'll be back."

Kayla and Kyle left, while Jermaine went upstairs to do some more research. I sat there staring at the floor with a million thoughts running through my mind.

"Odell...are you alright?" I heard Tianna ask.

"My ex-girlfriend which is also my girls ex-bestfriend and enemy is pregnant and claiming that it's mine...do you think I'm okay?"

"...I just thought that maybe you would, y'know...be happy." She said nervously.

"Does he know you pregnant?" I asked her.

"No..I haven't told him, but I think he's becoming suspicious. I am getting bigger, my eating habits and out of control.."

I shook my head and let out a stressful sigh, this shit was too much.

"Are you killing Skull? Or are those guys gonna do it?"

"Why you asking?" She was getting on my nerves.

"You have you're whole career ahead of you. You could lose everything and go to jail just for helping them plan this out."

"Well when it comes to protecting my family I don't care about that." I shrugged.

"If the baby is yours...I want you and Danielle to keep him or her.."

"For what? You the mama!" I stood up.

"I know nothing about raising kids Odell! You have two kids and you're a great father...please.." She begged.

"That's something I'll talk to Danielle about later." I shook my head."If the baby ain't mine, who you giving him or her to?" I asked.

"My mother." He replied, I nodded and sighed.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry for everything I did. You're a great person and you didn't deserve any of this. You're daughter didn't deserve that either, I was wrong for putting my hands on her like that."

Kayla came back and handed Tianna the bag with the test inside. She went in the bathroom for awhile and finally came back.

"What the test say?" I asked.

Kayla looked at the box then looked at the test, she looked at the box again and then the test.

"It's positive.." She said.

"Positive as in, nigga you good or Positive as in ya pull out game shitty.." Kyle asked.

"Positive as in Danielle gon' kick Odell in his damn throat."