25: Its My Time.

The title of Bonnie & Clyde Is being changed to 'A Hustler's Wife' !! Cover photo is in the media thingy.

Danielle POV

It was a Saturday morning, Jarvis and Odell had taken the kids indoor go kart racing, thanks god they took Kavarha, I swear he was dropped on the head as a baby. I had some planning to get started on anyway, I didn't want a wedding planner. I didn't need one.

I already knew what I wanted & how I wanted it. We didn't want a huge wedding, just something small with our closest family and friends.

Jennifer was helping me. I was in the process of picking out the wedding colors when my phone began to ring, it was Odell's doctor..he only calls when something is wrong.

'Hello ..'

'Hey Danielle! It's Jake..umm, I was looking at some of Odell's records and has he been acting strange?'

'No he seems fine to me..'

'Well he seems stressed all over again. Has he been taking his medicine?'

'Yeah he takes it.' I lied.

'Okay well if you notice anything going on with him just give me a call..'

I hung up and let out a deep sigh, Odell hadn't been taking his pills. He won't! Ever since that stuff happened with Tianna switching his pills with percocets he won't take them.

It's like he's scarred. I never bring it up, just to avoid arguments.

"Everything okay?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, everything's okay. Did you find the flowers I wanted." I asked.

"Yup, she said they will be ready for you to come pick up whenever you're ready.." Jennifer said.

I heard the front door open and shut, Odell walked in with Jarvis and Kav behind him

"Hey baby.." Odell walked into the dining room.

"Hey boo." I smiled and kissed him. "Where are the girls?" He asked.

"They went to put their toys away. We went to some baby stores too." He rubbed my stomach.

"Why? We don't even know the gender yet."

"We were just looking.We find out in a few weeks right?"

"Yes we do, baby what color do you like? The red or the purple?"

"Why you asking me? Baby I clearly told you to pick whatever you want. The day is mostly about the bride anyway..Pick what you want."

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"I'm not yelling.." He said.

"Yes you are! You always yell at me! I swear you get on my nerves!!" I started crying.

Odell POV

She stormed off and I rolled my eyes. These damn mood swings were no joke! Last week she cried because I forgot to buy more toilet paper.

"Damn...I thought I had problems." Kav shook his head.

"You still do Kavarha." Jarvis laughed.

I went up the stairs and saw our bedroom door shut. Hailey was knocking on the door.

"Mommy! What's wrong?"
Hailey asked. "Daddy why mommy crying?"

"Mommy is having mood swings, little things get to her now."

"Is she gonna be okay?" She looked worried.

"She'll be fine princess." I smiled at her.

She took off running to her room and I knocked on the bedroom door.

"Danielle...baby open the door.." I said calmly.

"Leave me alone! You're only gonna yell!" She yelled at me.

"Baby I'm sorry for yelling just open up the door. I'm sorry." I apologized even though I never yelled at her.

The bedroom door unlocked and I opened it, she seemed so sad.

"Come here babygirl." I pulled her into a long hug. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you.." I rubbed her back.

"I hate being pregnant..these mood swings make me look and feel like a punk." She laughed.

"Well that's fine, you're my punk." I kissed her forehead.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Did you go by the boutique and check on things for me?" She asked.

"Yes I did, everything is under control. It's packed as usual!" I laughed.

"Of course! Everybody loves it." She smiled.

"I know they do baby." I smiled.

I finally had my family back and everything was getting back on track. I love my girls and having them all back in my life together was just great. I was now having my third child, finally getting married and my career was back together! Better than ever.
-----

Later on that day Jermaine had called me asking if I could meet up with him at the bar...he wanted to talk or something.

"Nigga you my brother! You ain't going to see this nigga by yourself!" Jarvis said.

"Yeah! We got yo' back boyyyyyyy." Kavarha yelled.

"On second thought, can we drop him off at the nut house before we go.." Jarvis whispered.

I shook my head at the both of them and we headed out. I don't know what Jermaine wanted to talk about but I had some questions for his ass too... He ain't been acting right. Whenever we all hang out he gotta leave early, he looks like he's getting skinnier...kinda weak, that's my nigga i gotta make sure he's good. When we got the bar he was sitting at a table texting on his phone.

"Wassup Maine, you know Jarvis and this is my crazy ass cousin Kavarha.." I introduced them.

"Friends call me Kav..."

"Wassup y'all ...Odell I wanna talk to you about what's been going on with me lately. Promise me y'all won't tell Danielle." He said.

"Depends on what it is." Jarvis replied.

"Jarvis c'mon man I don't want her worrying about me! I'll tell her when the time is right.." Jermaine sighed.

"Ight fine, what's going on?" Jarvis said.

"I have cancer..." Jermaine said.

"Please tell me you mean cancer as in the zodiac sign..." Kavarha sighed.

Jermaine did a light laugh."Nah man. I have the real thing, my father had it too." He shrugged.

"You'll be okay though, They got chemo and stuff for that...right.." Jarvis said.

"Yeah, they got chemo but its not going too good with me.." He sighed.

"What you mean it's not going too good?" I finally spoke.

"It's not working anymore..I've had cancer for almost a year now. At first chemo was doing good..now it's not helping at all."

"So you're dying?!?!?" Kav's eyes became wide.

"Kavarha!!" Jarvis smacked his arm.

Jermaine just laughed. "Jarvis it's fine..the doctors say I've only got about three weeks to a month left. Just please don't tell Danielle, I'll tell her myself."

"It's gotta be something you can have done like a blood transfer thingy or something!" I said.

"It probably is, I don't know but I don't want it. My time is coming and I'm fine with it" he shrugged.
----------------

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE