24: Cute or Whatever

Danielle POV

-4 Months Later -

"Mommy when's Santa coming?" Vaeh questioned.

"Ain't no damn San-" Kavarha started speaking but Odell smacked him.

"Ain't no damn sand ..cuz we not at the beach." He corrected.

"Uncle Kav..you need to go to bed." Vaeh shook her head.

"For you're information lil mama it's ten thirty-five so you need to get in bed or Santa ain't coming." Kav replied.

"You promised you would tell us a Christmas story!" Hailey pouted.

"Fine, gather around little children...I've got a story. I got some egg nog in my system so bare with a brother." Kav cleared his throat.

I wanted to hear Kavarha's Christmas story! I knew it was gonna be good so I was tuned in as I washed up the dishes.

"T'was the night before chrisstmmaaass. Everybody was sleeping. All the pimps, all the woes, the snotty nose little kids the grandmas and the grandpas, the aunties and the uncles, the rats, the roaches, Carlos from down the street."

(THE CHRISTMAS STORY IS IN THE MEDIA THING MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT!! It's by 'Yung Poppy')

Odell walked into the kitchen and put his arms around my waist. He placed his hands under my shirt and rested them on my belly that was now beginning to get bigger as I entered my three months of being pregnant.

"Give me this." He grabbed the plate from my hand.

"Baby I got it!" I said.

"You been on you're feet long enough. Go listen to the Christmas story." He said.

"Odell, you never let me do anything. You don't even want me working in the boutique!" I complained.

"Danielle I just think you should take it easy. You do too much baby." He kissed my lips.

"Fine..I'll go this to this story he's telling." I laughed to myself.

I went out to the Livingroom and sat down on the couch, the girls were sitting down listening to Kav's Christmas story with weird expressions on their face.

"He gathered all the reindeer...snotzle, and pretzel, and smoothie blizzard." The girls both laughed as Kavarha made up names for the reindeer.

I was listening to the story but I started daydreaming. Me and Odell were back together again, and I was now pregnant with my third child...but I'm just getting tired of waiting! I'm ready for him to put a damn ring on this finger again! I wanna be Mrs. Beckham...speaking of marriage, guess who the hell getting married!! Tianna. She even sent us an invitation to the wedding, like bitch no! Fuck is you doing!?!?.

"Santa and little Johnny wi never forget their encounter, evveerr" Kavarha ended the story. "That's the end of the story...sound like some bull but it's real."

"Can you tell us another one!?" Nevaeh said.

"Nah, it's almost eleven thirty. Y'all need to go to bed." Kav said.

"Come on princesses, it's time for bed." Odell said walking into the Livingroom.

Nevaeh groaned and Hailey groaned as well. We have this problem with them every Christmas Eve. They never wanna go to bed..well that's every night actually.

"Really, Kavarha..Snotzel?, Smoothie Blizzard?." I laughed at his reindeer names.

"Yes girl! I forgot their actual names so I had to think of something." He laughed.