20: I Can't Do This.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY NEW OBJ STORY, Bonnie & Clyde.. (link in the comments,story cover in the MM)

Odell POV

Its been two months since I found out about Tianna's pregnancy but now I feel bad about keeping it from Danielle, I love my girl and I'm tryna start our relationship off right. Jermaine says I shouldn't tell her but right now I don't trust nobody! Ion even trust Vic or Rueben to talk to them about this..I can't talk to Kav or Jeremy, they'll just talk about me being stupid and not wrapping it up. I need advice not a lecture. I knew the right person to call, Jada...she always knew what to say.

'Well did you tell Danielle?'Jada said as we talked on the phone.

'No, I could just see on her face that she was tired of drama and shit...so I just told her I would help her get her boutique.'

She sucked her teeth. 'Odell just tell her! I'm sure she won't be upset, it did happen while were broken up.'

'I just don't wanna lose her again. That's my everything. I need her in my life, I can't lose her' I sighed.

'You won't lose her Odell, but if you start keeping secrets from her again then you're just showing her that she can't trust you.'

'Okay,I'm gonna talk to her about it but I just don't know how to tell her.'

'Just sit her down and talk to her. Danielle is a reasonable person.'

I stayed on the phone with Jada until I pulled into the driveway of our home, I had been at practice all day and I was tired, sore and hungry as hell. Coach has been making me stay after practice and do more workout training and more drills. He says that since I don't want counseling for my alcohol problems then I should channel that tempting feeling of drinking into something positive like working out and football.

I walked inside and my baby girls were running around playing while music was playing through the stereo and the smell of food was in the air.

"Hey daddy." Hailey and Vaeh smiled as she walked up to me.

"Hello my babies." I kissed their foreheads.

"What'd you bring us?" Hailey asked.

"What makes you think I brought you anything." I squatted down to their level.

"You always bring us stuff." Vaeh said.

Hailey smiled and nodded her head agreement.

"Were y'all good today?" I asked them.

"Yes, we always good." Vaeh replied.

I reached in my duffle bag and handed them both a bag full of sour patch kids, their favorite candy. They squealed in excitement and hugged me. Danielle walked out the kitchen and noticed them holding candy.

"You can't eat any of it until after dinner, hand it over" Danielle said with her hand out making them both pout and whine.

"You no fun." I pretended to pout.

The girls walked away and went back to the living room. Danielle tried to walk away and go back to the kitchen but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me.

"You think you just gon walk over here and not acknowledge my presence." I held her waist.

"Just like you forgot to acknowledge the fact that Tianna might be pregnant with you're child." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Baby wait, just listen I was gonna tell you." I followed behind her.

"When? When she went in labor? or when you found if you were the father or not?...Odell you could've told me! I wouldn't have been upset. I know it happened while we weren't together, i understand. Even though I loath Tianna if the baby is yours I'm not gonna be upset. You could've told me."