O4: Better things.

Danielle POV

Today wasn't going as good as I thought it was going too, everybody seemed to be having a good time besides the one who was the star In this whole event! Nevaeh Brooke Beckham. She was in a kind of moping mood. She didn't have that same glow, her eyes were full of hurt and she kept looking towards the back patio door hoping he would walk through those doors.

"Where's the birthday girl at?" Jermaine asked as he hugged me.

"Umm..." My eyes scanned the backyard until I noticed her sitting on the swing set, alone. "There she is, come over here with me."

He nodded his head and stood next to me as we walked over to her.

"Happy Birthday Baybeh, you're gift is inside in the living room " Jermaine smiled at Nevaeh.

"Thanks Jermaine." She gave him a side smile and hugged him.

"No problem lil mama, so why you ova' hea' alone?" He asked her.

"Just chilling." She mumbled.

"Just chilling...sounds boring when you have a whole party going on."

"I just miss my dad..mommy can I call him?" She asked.

"He's probably working now sweetheart." I replied.

"Please..." She begged.

I nodded my head and dialed his number on my phone. She put the phone to her ear and surprisingly he answered.

"Hey daddy!!....it's going okay, are you coming?....really daddy!?!?you can skip work!....you promise?...bye,I love you too." She hung up and passed me the phone back.

"He said he's coming!!" She squealed while jumping up and down."I'm gonna go play with Hailey!" She ran off.

Odell POV

I sat in the front row of Tianna's fashion show but then Nevaeh called me and I started feeling guilty as fuck. I made a vow to never let anything or anybody come between me and my relationship with my babygirl's. I put my phone in my pocket and got up from my seat. I went to the back dressing room to see Tianna.

"hey baby, what's wrong?" She asked me as she got her makeup put on.

"I'm going to 'Vaeh's party." I said.

"What? Baby you said you would stay." She frowned.

"I know baby but this party means a lot to my princess.."

"this fashion show means a lot to me Odell. She'll have other parties. This fashion show is the biggest one of my career...please baby, atleast stay until after I walk the runway" she begged.

I sighed. "Fine but right after you walk I'm leaving." I told her.

"Okay baby. I love you." She kissed me.

"Love ya too." I walked away.

I went back to my seat and sat down. It was over 60 models for this show, and if I'm not mistaken Tianna is one of the last ones!! Hopefully this shit goes by fast. After 30 minutes went by, my phone began to vibrate...Danielle popped up. Shit, it must be Nevaeh.

"Hello." I said

'Daddy where are you? You promised Nevaeh you'd be here." Hailey said.

'I'm on my way babygirl, I'm stuck in traffic' I lied.

'Okay, I love you.' She said.

'I love you more babygirl.' I smiled.

I'm groaned as the announcer kept talking! I was ready for this shit to be over, another 2 hours had passed before Tianna finally walked the stage..THIS BITCH WAS THE VERY VERY LAST ONE!! She was walking with the designers. I mentally yelled what the fuck and got up from my seat. I headed to the exit and walked out. I ran across the parking lot to my car and got in. As I was driving I heard police sirens behind me, SHIT! I pulled over to the side of the road and sighed. The cop approached my car and I rolled the window down.