O3: Burning Past

Danielle POV.

"I'll finish the dishes babysis. Go tuck the kids in." Jarvis said grabbing the plate from my hand.

"No Jarvis I got it." I said taking the plate back.

"No, I'll do it. I already took the trash out." He informed me.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and smiled at him before leaving the kitchen. Jarvis has always been there for me, when I was 17 and I was living with my sperm donor before I ran away..Jarvis found me on Facebook and he kept in touch with me. He actually gave me the courage to leave California with all the uplifting things he would say to me. He would even mail me money sometimes, he'd always tell me that when I got to Louisiana he'd be waiting for me when I arrived and he wasn't lying. When I got off the bus in Louisiana Jarvis was standing right there waiting for me and ever since then he's always been there for me. I thank god for my brother everyday and even though he can be a little over the top...I love him dearly and that's why I'm always so ready to fight somebody whenever they hurt him or try to come at him wrong because he's always been there for me!

"Mommy I want Bash to sleep next to my bed." Nevaeh said placing her new puppy's bed right next to her bed.

"Alright babygirl. You ready for you're party tomorrow ?" I asked her.

"I guess..." She sighed as she put the blankets over her body.

"You don't seem excited, what's bothering you?" I sat next to her.

"I wish daddy could come."

"He wanted to come babygirl but he had work." I explained.

"Okay..goodnight mommy, I love you." She hugged me.

"I love you too babygirl." I kissed her forehead. "Now get some sleep."

I left Nevaeh's room and went across the hall to Hailey's room.

"Hey baby doll..what you doing?" I asked her.

"Hey mommy, nothing just getting read for bed." She spoke in a low tone almost as if she was upset.

"You okay?" I walked over to her.

"Yeah....mommy can I ask you something." She said getting into bed.

"I'm all ears sweetheart."

"Does daddy love us?" She fiddled with her fingers.

"Of course daddy loves you and Nevaeh. Why'd you ask?" I questioned curiously.

"He barely comes to see us. He's not even coming to 'Vaeh's party tomorrow. She's so excited and he's not even coming.." She was upset, confused, hurt and worried all in one little ball.

"Don't worry babygirl, he loves y'all very much..he just had too work." I informed her.

"Daddy always clears his plans on the weekends..." She was so smart. Always paying attention to every little detail and she was right. Odell clears his schedule every weekend until football season starts and he has a game almost every weekend.

"Well maybe this time he forgot, but you don't worry because you and Nevaeh are gonna have a great time tomorrow because mommy has everything set." I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight babygirl, I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too mommy." She smiled.

Seeing both my girls upset over Odell not coming tomorrow really hurt me, I went to my room and dialed his number ...Tianna answered.

'Hello...' She answered with a stank ass attitude.

'Put Odell on the phone.' I sighed.

'What do you need to talk to him for, he's busy'