13:Sisterly Love...maybe

.

Odell POV

While everyone was still asleep I was sitting on the back porch with many thoughts going through my head. Why is it that everytime me and Danielle are doing good, something gotta come up like what the hell!. It's gotta be a reason why Nevaeh woke up screaming the way she did.. I wanted my family to be safe, with the season getting ready to start up soon I don't want anything to go wrong and I can't be there. I walked back inside the house and locked the back door. As I was walked pass Nevaeh's room I noticed her curtain moving as if wind was blowing it. I slowly walked In the room and looked around...I walked over to the window and it was wide open, I never opened the window.. The screen that was in the window was now gone as if somebody pulled it out. I slammed the window shut and started to search around her room to make sure nobody was there.

"Baby what's wrong." Danielle popped up in the doorway making me jump.

"Shit, you scared the hell outta me." I placed my hand over my chest and sighed.

"I'm sorry, you alright?." She wrapped her arms around my torso.

I didn't wanna say anything, I don't want her worrying. I sighed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine babe..the girls okay?"

"Yeah, they are just fine..Nevaeh hasn't even budged." She said.

My eyes looked around Nevaeh's room and I ran my hand down the side of my face.

"Odell are you sure you're okay?" Dani said placing her hands on the sides of my face.

"Yes baby I'm fine." I kissed her lips and grabbed her hand.

I grabbed her hand and led her back to the room. Both of the girls were sprawled out on the bed, they are some serious wild sleepers.

"You can sleep in the bed..I'll sleep on the floor." I grabbed a pillow and the blanket that she had on the chair.
------

The next morning while we were eating breakfast it was dead silent...usually Hailey or Vaeh would be talking our ears off but surprisingly they are both quiet.

"Are y'all okay? You're really quiet." I said to Hailey and Vaeh.

"I'm fine.." Nevaeh said dryly.

"No you're not." Hailey mumbled.

"Yes I am so shut up!" Nevaeh yelled at her.

"Don't tell me shut up! You the one seeing stuff!!" Hailey yelled back at her.

"Seeing stuff? What kinda stuff?" Danielle asked.

"Nothing.." Vaeh said.

"Nevaeh you gotta tell them.." Hailey said.

"Fine...I keep having dreams about Tianna hurting us." Vaeh said with her head down.

I grabbed Nevaeh's hand and sighed. "Well you don't have to worry about it..nothing is gonna happen, Okay?"

"Okay...pinky promise?" She held her pinky out.

I wrapped my pinky finger around hers and smiled. "Pinky promise." She smiled and finished eating.

As breakfast went on, the girls were talking again but Danielle on the other hand had went silent. She excused herself from the table and walked away...now she's worried. After cleaning up the dining room and the kitchen I went upstairs to check on Danielle.

"Baby you alright?" I asked her.

"It's happening all over again.." She said. "The same thing happened with Hailey! but this time it's Tianna..." She shook her head.