16: We'll Handle It [PART I]

Danielle POV.

"Daddy why can't you come?" Nevaeh whined as we walked inside the airport.

"I gotta work, but I promise when I finish up I'll come see you." Odell smiled at her.

Odell was dropping us off at the airport so we could fly to Florida..the kids were pretty bummed that Odell wouldn't be joining us but he promised them a thousand times that he'd come to Florida and surprise them soon. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him.

"You better not let any of them bitch niggas talk to you while you down there." He whispered.

"Boy please, don't nobody want them...I only want you." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, you better." He laughed and kissed me.

I stared in eyes for a second and spoke."You better come back to me.."

"Don't worry baby, I'll be back and not a scratch will be upon me." He smiled and kissed me again.

Odell POV

I watched them walk away to board their plane and I let out a sigh, I needed them to be safe and in order to do that i need them gone for awhile. Jermaine had came up with a plan...we don't know how long it's gon' take somewhere between 3 weeks and a month.

"Why can't we just find this nigga and blow his nigga head off!" Kyle said as he loaded a gun.

"Shut up! We ain't using you're plans no more, Mr. Let's torture him and then set him on fire.. Shit that's why we in this situation now." Jermaine said.

"I set him on fire though! I don't know how he escaped it." Kyle said curiously.

"Skull is a fucking super thug, what'd you expect." I chimed in on the conversation.

Honestly I just wanted to kill his ass and get it over with but I know it's not that simple with his ass. Jermaine was smart as hell when it came to computers and searching shit. He was sitting in front of his laptop trying to find anything and everything about Skull..well Terrance.

"Aye yo, look at my bitch..she fine ain't she." Kyle said handing me his phone.

I recognized that girl...that's Kayla!!! "Nigga that's my girl's sister! Don't be calling her a bitch!" I smacked him upside his head.

"Damn,my bad ..." He mumbled.

"If you ain't gon make her ya girl then leave her the fuck alone before I shoot yo' ass."

"Chill out! I ain't mean it like that...of course I'm gon cuff her. Shit, just takes time.!!"

I rolled my eyes and tuned him out, my only focus was Skull and making sure his ass dies and is gone forever. We sat there for another hour until Jermaine got hype as shit.

"BINGO!" He yelled. "Yahtzee!" He exclaimed with a smirk as he wrote some shit down.

"This nigga stayin' in a motel about twenty minute from hea' and he just ordered some dominos pizza about fifteen minutes ago!"

Me and Kyle both stared at him in confusion..how the hell he find out all that shit within two hours.

"What kind of pizza?" Kyle asked.

I smacked his arm and shook my head."Anyway! How you find all this out?" I asked.

"It's not hard...I know it's a lot of hotels and motels in New York but if you only search the ones that's in this area it narrows it down. So I hacked into they shit to see their reservation records and shit then BAM! His name, credit card number and room phone records popped up!"