UPCOMING STORY !

Here's a little sneak peek.

A hustler's wife ..

"Odell you need to leave now!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

He sucked his teeth"For what? You act like I lied to you!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"Thats because you did! You told me you owned you're own business." I opened the door for him to leave.

He slammed the door shut. "I do own a business and I didn't say what kind of business so quit tripping baby." He grabbed my waist. I pushed him away from me.

"You're a fucking king pin! That's not a business Odell! You're a thug!" I shook my head.

"Man you tripping, I ain't no fucking thug! I'm just a nigga tryna make it out like the next man."

"Bullshit! So you go sell drugs!?!? As if you can't just go get a real job!" I yelled.

"Yanna! Shut the fuck up! Listen to me!..." I slapped him in his face before he could finish.

"You don't talk to A'yanna like that!" I spoke in third person.

His nostrils flared and his jaw clenched.

"Listen to me, I been doing this shit since I was sixteen..I'm twenty one now. I told you I owned my own shit and I do! Anything that gets shipped in and out of here, I own that..them nightclubs you and you're girls go to, I own that. Them streets that you walk up and down I own that A'yanna!! Nobody else..so, either you gon' stand by yo' nigga and be there for him and hold him down even when shit get crazy or you just gon walk away because of the lifestyle I'm in." He lectured me with seriousness in his tone.

I didn't speak I just folded my arms and looked down, he placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.

"When you fell in love with me you thought I was just some regular business man...now you know the truth. Either you gon' run shit with me and ride for me or you just gon walk away forever..it's you're choice..bur trust me I will protect you baby." He said.

I placed my arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss. His hands slipped down to my backside as our tongues roamed in each others mouths. When we finally pulled away, I smiled at him bit my lip.

"You know I got you baby." I smiled.

A smiled spread across his face as well and he picked me up of the floor and I wrapped my legs around him.

"that's what I'm talking bout'!!" He boasted. He pecked my lips. "You love me?" He bit his lip.

"You know I love you papi." My Spanish accent began to surface.

Odell smiled and bit his lip as he kissed my lips deeply. Deep down I was afraid, afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle the lifestyle Odell was going to be opening my eyes too but oh well, I love him and I wanna stand by him.

"You my Bonnie and I'm you're Clyde..and together we rule fucking world." He faked an Italian accent that he's terrible at, it made me laugh.
---------

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Copyright © 2015 by OHMAGAWDCHELLE

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publishers email (masseymichelle12@gmail.com), KIK (YepItsMickey__), or private message her.