2

Kali Garcia...

"Mom I'm going to the basketball court!" Kali yelled as she walked downstairs.

"Okay baby be safe, and lock the door! Oh wait do you need money?" Her mom yelled back from her room, Kali mom always offered her money everytime she left the house, they wasn't rich, but they also wasn't poor, if you know what that mean.

"No, I'm okay, love you." Kali walked out of the house and locked the door, once she begin walking to the basketball court, her phone dinged indicating she had a notification.

She looked at her phone to see her mom sent her 70$, she wasn't gone send it back either, who was she to turn down money the second time after she said no the first time.

So she was just gone let it sit in her account and save it.

She got to the basketball court and seen a couple groups out there but she didn't pay them any attention.

Everytime she went out there they would whistle to her, she didn't know what any of that meant but Kenzo told her not to pay any attention to it so she just ignored them.

Like alway, as soon as she sat on the benches they begin whistling at her.

"Aye y'all leave my girlfriend alone." She heard a familiar voice making her look up and she seen Jenn and the other boys who were all with her at the party.

"Hey girlfriend." Jenn greeted as she walked over to Kali, Jenn found Kali cute, and she called her girlfriend playfully, she wouldn't actually date Kali because she didn't look at her that way.

"Hey, how is your day going?" Kali smiled at her showing her teal braces.

"It was aight but then I seen you and you made it better." Jenn wiggled her eyebrows making Kali laugh.

"Okay that was smooth." Kali said, the boys then walked over making Jenn dap them up.

"Wassup Kali." Setty smiled at her.

"Hi." She shyly waved, they all liked her shyness, they found it a little funny, well except Dougie, he never really cared to pay attention to her.

"Ain't yo ass posed to be in school?" Kay asked as he sat down on the other side of her.

"No, it's spring break sadly." She said making them look at her confused.

"Why sadly?" Blovee asked, he hated school with a passion, he dropped out as soon as he could.

"Because I love school, it's fun sometimes." She shrugged her shoulder.

"I hate school with a passion, what school you go to?" Cblu asked.

"I go to Crotona Academy." She spoke making Blu ask her more questions.

"I go to that shit to, why ion see you?" He asked.

"I don't be in the crowd or spotlight like that, it's not really my role, I mostly be with my friends." She shrugged her shoulders, she didn't like being in the center of attention but her school friends did.

"Ouuu what they look like?" Setty asked as soon as she mentioned her friends making her chuckle.

"It's only 1 girl, and that's Kenzo, the others are boys." She said making Setty mug her.

"Kenzo B?" Kay asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know about the B part but yeah, that's my bestfriend." She said and they side eyed her.

"Ain't no way yo ass her ran through lose pussy thot ass bestfriend." Cblu said and Kali frowned.

"Hey don't talk bad about her, she's actually not that bad." She said making Jenn stifle a laugh because of how serious she looked.