5

Kali Garcia...

"Hello." Kali answered her phone after she was just woken up from her sleep.

"Open the door." Dougie voice was heard through the phone making her look at the time seeing it was only 3 o'clock in the morning, what was he doing up?

"Okay." She answered before hanging up her phone, she carefully walked downstairs because her mother was home and she didn't want to get caught.

She opened the door and grabbed his hand and hurried up and locked the door before pointing upstairs telling him to be quiet because her mom was home.

Once they got into her room she closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him as she looked up at him to see he was sweating bullets.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Dougie why are you sweating so hard when you have on a wife beater and shorts?" She questioned before she stood on her tippy toes and begin patting his forehead.

His forehead was hot, literally burning.

Before she was able to say anything else he threw up on her floor making her immediately back up away from him.

"Oh my gawd." She said as she seen it was pills that he was throwing up.

The hurried up and dragged him to her personal bathroom in her room and grabbed napkins and begin wiping the throw up off his face.

"Why are you taking pills Dougie?" She asked him, he looked like a zombie and it was making her sad.

He shrugged his shoulders as he was struggling to focus.

She sighed and realized he wasn't in his right mind to answer her questions.

She left him in the bathroom and grabbed his car keys and walked downstairs so she could get his extra clothes he always kept in his car for some reason.

She grabbed the bookbag and walked back into the house putting his keys on her dresser and handed him his bookbag so he could shower.

2 hours later...

Dougie was done showering now she was making him eat and drink cold water before going to bed, she felt bad that he was in this condition.

Once he ate all the left over chicken and rice her mom cooked she walked him back upstairs.

He seemed more in his right mind now, he wasn't talking or anything but he also wasn't looking like a zombie.

"Dougie." Kali sat on her bed next to him and looked at him.

He looked at her and signaled her to continue talking, "Why are you talking all those pills? Was you trying to overdose?" She questioned.

He shook his head no immediately, "No, I was just thinking bout some shit mad heavy on my shoulders."

"Whatever you were thinking about almost caused you your life." She looked at him sadly.

"I don't know why you care, my life don't mean shit to nobody." He shrugged his shoulders.

That made her heart hurt, she had grown to like Dougie, like a friend, her bestfriend at that, his life mattered to her.

"Don't say that, you mean something to me, your life means something to me, and I care because your my like bestie, you always have good energy when we hang out, and that's what I love about being your friend." She explained, Dougie cracked a small smile at her words.

Dougie found her speech very beautiful, he still didn't know why she cared about him.

"Anytime you feel like you need to take those pills, don't take them, just call me, I'm one call away." Kali hugged him, his body tensed up at first but soon he wrapped his arms around her.

Kali was going to pull out of the hug but Dougie shook his head no, he didn't want to seem like a bitch or nothing but he wanted to cuddle.

"Can I lay on you?" He asked her, at first the question shocked her but she said yes once she recovered.

She laid down and Dougie immediately wrapped his arms around her and laid on her stomach falling asleep.

She wasn't sleepy because he had woke her up and she couldn't go back to sleep so she just played in his hair and played games on her IPad as he slept peacefully.

"Mija I'm going off to work!" Her mom shouted as she walked downstairs making Kali panic, she forgot to lock her door after Dougie got done eating.

Kali didn't answer she just laid in her bed thinking her mom would just leave out of the house.

"Oh she must be sleep." She heard her mom say, soon after she heard the front door lock making Kali let out a sigh of relief.

"Dougie, get up I have to use the restroom." She tapped him, he groaned as he moved around but he didn't get off of Kali.

"Dougie get up." She continued tapping him, "Whyyyyy." He lifted his head up to look at her.

"I have to use the restroom." She said making Dougie smack his teeth and roll off of her.

Kali got out of her bed and used the bathroom and then washed her hands and dried them.

She walked out of the bathroom and seen Dougie sitting on the bed with his arms wide open signaling her to come here.

Kali didn't go into his arm thought, instead she laid back on the bed making Dougie roll his eyes.

"Kaliiii." He stretched her name out.

"Yessss." She responded.

"I wanted to lay on you." He looked at her, he liked sleeping with her.

"You like cuddling." Kali smiled at him.

"You playing games." He smacked his teeth and laid onto her stomach.

I didn't know how to end this sooooooo🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾