12

Kali Garcia...

Kali sat in her bed as she scrolled through instagram with Jenn on FaceTime with her, they wasn't saying anything they was just sitting on the phone, while Jenn was scrolling on TikTok and Kali was scrolling on instagram.

Kali hasn't talked to Dougie since she patched up his leg, she was worried after 2 days of not speaking but then she just stopped caring, she learned how to detach herself from people, she'd been doing it for years.

"Yoo Kali what happen to you and Dougie?" Jenn asked as she was looking at Dougie post shocked.

"Nothing, we just stopped talking I guess, I texted him a few times to make sure he was okay but he never answered, so I left him alone." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Mane this nigga tweakin." Jenn replayed the video again, Kali knew Jenn wanted her to play into what she was talking about so she went along with it.

"What did he do Jenn?" She asked feeding into her.

"Imma share my screen." Jenn replied making Kali go to the FaceTime app so she could see her screen.

Jenn tapped on Dougie post and Kali instantly became shocked as she looked at his post.

Dougieb__

Liked by, AsianDoll, and 23,576 othersDougieb__   My heart fr, she been with me for 6 months now, she be acting stingy asf sometimes😂😂🖤

Dougieb__ My heart fr, she been with me for 6 months now, she be acting stingy asf sometimes😂😂🖤

Officialkayflocka- Nooo that treesh can't replace my dawg Kali😕

Theonlysettyb- Dis nigga😬

Cblu_180- Yu kno Kali do it da best😏

User137402- Who tf is Kali💀

User62878- If I'm not mistaken didnt he just fight a RPT nigga for that girl Kali??

Blovee.1- Naw Kali betterrrrr😂😂💯

End of the comments

"Oh..." Was all Kali said once she seen the post, she wanted to cry so bad, maybe she didn't detach herself from Dougie, he had a different type of love and vibe when he was with her and liked that about him.

"I'm gone call you back, I have to go." Kali voice cracked before she hung up the phone, she sat her phone down on the side of her before balling into a ball and crying.

The post said that the girl had been with him for 6 months, Dougie and Kali have known each other for 1 month, meaning when he ate her out him and the girl was together.

She felt bad, he had a girlfriend while she and Dougie was kissing left to right like it was nothing.

"Mija your friends are here!" She heard her mother yell from downstairs, Kali lifted her head up from her lap confused? What friends did her have??

She got out of her bed and wiped her tears getting herself together before going downstairs.

She walked downstairs to see Cblu, Jenn, Kay, Setty, Blovee and Nas sitting on the couch along with Jenn girlfriend.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kali asked as she stepped into the living room, Jenn girlfriend, Nia I'm instantly crushed her into a hug.

"Girly I am so happy to meet you, Jenn had told me about you, oh and I am so sorry about you and that dawg ass nigga." Mia rambled as she pulled out of the hug.

Kali smiled as she listened to every word she sad, she was now happy, she loved hugs, and she specifically needed one now, "It's nice to meet you to, your pretty."

"Oh thank you, your beautiful yourself." She smiled at her.

"Okay na get off my dawg, you smushing her into hugs and shit." Cblu moved Nia out of the way before smushing Kali into a hug his self.

Kali laughed as she hugged him back before pulling out of the hug, "I don't mind, I love hugs." She smiled at them, making them laugh.

"What color is your braces?" Nas asked out of no where once he seen she had braces.

"Oh their Teal, I'm surprised you noticed I had any, most people don't." She smiled.

"I didn't know she had braces." Kay squinted his eyes to look at her braces.

"Anyways why did you guys come?" She asked curiously making everybody look at Jenn.

Jenn called everybody on a group call and got together so they could take Kali to have fun.

"We all know about the Dougie situation." Setty said making Kali mentally groan she didn't want to talk about him.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter, he's grown, he can do what he wants." Kali shrugged her shoulders.

"Girlll noooo, we gone get back at that nigga." Nia said as she begin twerking but Jenn snatched her by her shirt.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean get back?" Kali asked genuinely confused making the boys laugh, she was to innocent for her own good.

"Like, we going to a party, you gone find you a new nigga." Nia explained.

"You not finding you a new nun, we just taking you to a party to have fun and shit." Nas explained and the boys and Jenn nodded agreeing.

"We gone find you a new nigga." Nia leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Kali nodded her head and processing everything, "So can I be with Nia? Cause I don't want to be stuck on the side of you guys all night."

"Ouu yayyy, bitch we finna turn the fuck up." Nia yelled as she grabbed Kali and hand, "Come on so we can pick out your outfit bae."

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾