21

Kali Garcia...

"I'm so scared." Kali whispered as her and her mom was driving to her school for her graduation.

"Mija, there's nothing to be scared of, I'm so proud of you." Her mom told her while smiling.

"What if I trip and fall while walking on the stage?" She questioned.

"Then I'll fall out my chair so you want be the only one embarrassed." Her mom said making her chuckle.

"Thank you mommy." She smiled at her before they got out of the car.

"Oh my lord!!!! I'm crying already." Nia said once she seen Kali as her tears formed in her eyes.

"No, don't cry." Kali said while chuckling, she didn't want to cry with her.

"It's just, I'm so proud of you, I'm glad you didn't give up in school honestly, I wish I could've did like you, I love you." Nia begin crying before hugging Kali.

"I love you too." Kali hugged her back as her tears begin rolling down her face.

"Y'all some fuckin cry babies." Kay mugged after he got out of his car with Setty, Blovee, and Blu behind him.

"I'm crying cause she's crying, I hate when people cry cause I then get emotional." Kali chuckled.

"I'm proud of you muddy." Kay hugged her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Congratulations twin." Blovee hugged her before Setty and Blu repeated his action.

"Thank you guys, where's Dougie?" She asked them before looking around the parking lot, she wanted to tell him something very important.

"That nigga on the way, he got that nasty hoe Kenzo in the car with him." Kay mugged as he thought about Kenzo.

"Hey don't talk bad about her." Kali frowned, but then her frown grew deeper when she realized he said they were in the car together, why was she in his car?

"Please that nasty hoe." Blovee mugged before Dougie car pulled into the parking lot.

"Dougie bear." She hugged him, but when she hugged him he smelt like perfume.

"Wassup ma, congratulations." He handed her roses making her smile.

"Thank you." She pecked his lips.

"Hey Kenzo." Kali greeted with a wave.

"Hey Kali." Kenzo fake smiled before standing on the side of Ms.Toya cause the group was mugging her and Setty was rolling his neck while rolling his eyes at her.

"Okay time to go inside Kali, why didn't you put on your gown?" Her mom groaned as she grabbed Kali gown and put it on for her.

"Because it's hot out here." She said as she put on her hat before Draco came running to her.

"Bitchhhhhh you look so fuckin cute." Draco squealed.

"Aww thank you, you look wonderful." Kali smiled at him.

"Yeah you know me." Draco replied before swinging his imaginary weave making Kali laugh.

"Mija your still standing here, you have to go in the building." Her mom reminded making her rush into the building with Draco behind her.

"Seniors sit in the front please." The principal said into the mic making Kali and Draco sit in the front.

40 minutes later...

"Kerina Ellinx." The principal called.

"Kali Garcia." The principal called making her stand up and walked across the stage with a smile.