33

Kali Garcia...
5 years later...

"Mommy I punched da nigga cause he be trying me." Audren told Kali as he walked to the car out of his school.

"Audren that don't mean you put your hands on people, the boy seemed so sweet and from what you explained in your story you sound like a bully." Kali explained to him as they got into the car and Audren buckled his self up in the backseat.

"I told you I bullied the nigga, so my story didn't sound like I bullied him, I actually bullied da nigga." Audren rolled his eyes as Kali begin driving.

"And now you're on punishment, no games when we get to grandma house." Kali spoke before Audren smacked his teeth.

"But grandma stay in New York with all the drill rappers, I wanted to go meet them but now I'm on punishment?" Audren asked.

"Yes, I told you no bullying and you go to school bullying a 5th grader, your only in kindergarten what are you doing bullying a 5th grader?" Kali asked him.

"It's not my fault da nigga scary." Audren rolled his eyes.

"Yea? You're done, punishment." Kali told him leaving no room to argue.

5 hours later...

"I said punishment not go to the park with your grandma!" Kali fussed at Audren over the phone.

It was Audren first time ever visiting Toya in New York because usually she'd come down to Atlanta to see them, Kali specifically told them Audren was on punishment and then took a nap, when she woke up they were gone.

"Mommy I was bored, it's some baddies out hea, nobody told me it was baddies in New York." Audren rolled his eyes.

"I don't care, know what since you don't like to listen, 2 months punishment, I'm coming to pick you up." Kali hung the phone up before she slipped on her sandals and walked to her car going to the park they were at.

"Nobody told me kids were hard." Kali huffed as she drove, once she got to the park she parked her car before turning it off and getting out the car.

"Audren!" Kali called as she seen a lot of people out on the park.

"Mommy! You won't believe who I met? The rapper Set Da Trend! He gave me 20 dollars!" Audren ran up to Kali with a huge smile.

Kali heart sunk quickly hearing Setty rap name realizing her child had met one of her childhood friends.

"Come on mommy, you have to meet him, Kay Flock, and Dougie B!" Audren smiled as he grabbed Kali hand instantly pulling her to where he met the rappers at.

"Wait Audren where's your grandma?" Kali asked him.

"With the rappers, come on mommy they're so cool!" Audren continued pulling Kali.

"I don't want to meet them Audren, mommy don't feel good." Kali said as she made up a random excuse.

"Yes you do mommy, come on please, I want you to meet them and see how cool they are." Audren said as he frowned making Kali sigh.

"Okay Audren, come on." Kali said before Audren smiled big and pulled her to the guys.

"Grandma mommy is here! Guys meet my mommy." Audren told them as Kali stood there nervous seeing the whole group.

"Yes, your mommy is here." Toya smiled.

"Mommy?" Kay asked confused.

"Yes, this is my mommy, these is the rappers I was talking about mommy." Audren smiled as he jumped up and down.

"Yes baby I see, they look so cool." Kali smiled.

"I knew you would pull through muddy." Blovee smiled as he crushed Kali into a hug making her smile.

"It's good to see you guys again." Kali smiled.

"You had a baby? Why you didn't tell us? Baby boy would've been spoiled befo he was born." Kay smiled as he hugged her.

"It really wasn't something I wanted to tell everyone, over the years I never really remembered to mention it because everyone in my city knew I had a child." Kali explained.

"Mommy you know them?" Audren asked confused.

"Uhh, yea, they're my childhood friends, almost like my brothers." Kali nodded her head.

"Cool! So you guys are my uncles! I have Kay Flock as my uncle?" Audren asked shocked.

"Hell yea muddy." Kay chuckled before Audren hugged him making Kali smile.

"Where's Dougie B?" Audren asked before everything went quiet.

"Uhh, he had a emergency, with something." Setty cleared his throat.

"Arion this is your baby!" A familiar voice yelled making Kali look behind her seeing Nia...yelling at Dougie.

"Dats not my fuckin baby! You a smooch! I can't fuck wit a treesh." Dougie shook his head.

"Damnnnn." Audren shook his head before Kali popped him.

"No cursing." Kali told him making Audren roll his eyes.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾