17

Kali Garcia...

"So Kali, you got your eyes on someone yet?" Kali aunt Gloria asked, right now they were at a park having a family cook out and her family was interrogating her while her cousins was mugging.

Her cousins were always haters from day one for some reason, she never knew neither did she care enough to ask them.

"No." She replied while giving a fake smile, she wasn't fond of her family at all, she loved them, but all they wanted to do was know her business every time they saw each other.

Mostly because her mom held the most respect in the family, so the family expects her to follow after her mom steps, but what they don't get is that her mom wants her to do what she loves the most.

She doesn't want Kali to follow after her, she wants her to be herself and Kali is thankful for that.

"Oh Mija, I invited Dougie and the boys, if that's okay with you." Her mom said making Kali crack a smile.

"No, it's okay, that's fine." Kali assured her.

"Who's Dougie?" Her aunt Delina asked.

"Kali boyfriend, he is so respectful, he couldn't hurt a fly." Her mom said making Kali side eye her.

"Wait Dougie? As in Dougie b?" Her cousin Valentine said.

"I don't know, he go by Dougie for all I know, he don't like people knowing his real name so I'm not going to say his real name." She shrugged her shoulders making Valentine look at Kali.

"It's none of your business." Kali shrugged her shoulders, and right on time Dougie pulled up in his white Benz truck and Kay in his black SRT behind him.

They had to ride in two cars because they couldn't all fit in one car.

Kali smiled and got out of her seat and begin running to Dougie.

"Dougie bear!" She hugged him, he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Well fuck us then huh girlfriend?" Jenn mugged.

"I'm sorry, Dougie gets his greetings first." She smiled as she hugged Jenn, Nia and Tiny.

"Bloveyyy." She dapped him up while smiling, making a smile come cross her face.

"Wassup my heart." He chuckled before she dapped Setty, Cblu and Kay up.

"Dem yo cousins?" Setty asked as he looked over at her aunties.

"No, those my aunts, those my cousins." She pointed making Setty quickly gag as he looked at them.

"I fucked that one girl with the jeans on." Kay randomly said making Kali look at him in disgust, she was not surprised at all, Aspen was a known hoe in the Bronx.

"We didn't need to know all that." Tiny said making everybody agree with her.

"Hey ma." Dougie gave Ms.Toya a hug.

"Hey mi hijo." She smiled as they pulled out of the hug.

"Is this the young man you were telling us about?" Delina asked as she smiled at him.

"Yeah, he's very respectful." Ms.Toya said while she nodded her head.

"Oh mom, this is Nia and Tiny, my best friends." She introduced them.

"Oh you guys are so beautiful, nice to meet you, call me Ms.Toya." She said while taking them into a hug surprising them.

"Oh I like you." Nia smiled at them and Tiny nodded her head agreeing.