11

Kali Garcia...

"I don't want you to leave." Kali whined as she watched Dougie put on his shoes, Kay had called and told him they had spotted the opps on sevside so they was finna go shoot they car up, but of course Dougie wasn't gone tell Kali that.

"I'm coming back." He got up and walked over to her, because she was sitting in a single couch in her room.

"You for real or you for fake?" Kali looked up at him.

"I'm fa real." He laughed, as he watched her poke her  lips out.

"Okay, well hurry up so you won't be late." Kali eyes watered but she hurried up and grabbed her phone to distract her from crying.

Dougie grabbed his phone and keys and walked out of her room going to his car.

Kali was scrolling on Tiktok until she got a call from Jenn, "Hey girlfriend." Kali smiled as the call connected.

"What you doing bae?" Jenn asked as she looked and seen Kali was home as usual.

"Nothing, Dougie just left to go do something." Kali said making Jenn smirk.

"Y'all my favorite couple." Jenn smiled making Kali smile back at her.

"We're not a couple." She laughed.

"Yea right, y'all asses can't fool me, anyways imma call and check you later my heart." Jenn said making Kali nod her head.

"Okay be safe." Kali smiled before hanging up.

She walked downstairs as she watched TikTok and then she seen a tiktok she wanted to do.

Once she was done with the TikTok she saved it to her drafts and walked into her kitchen to grab a water bottle

Or at least she was gone grab a water bottle, banging was heard coming from her front door making her furrow her eyebrows.

Her mom is a work and she also have a key, and Dougie just left almost 40 minutes ago so who could be at her door.

"Who is it?" Kali yelled as she walked to her door, she was way to short to look through the peep hole and she was to lazy to look through the window.

"Setty, open the door it's Dougie!" Setty yelled as him and Kay held each of Dougies arms to keep him up.

Kali instantly unlocked the door and opened it, when she opened the door quickly moved aside to let them in, she looked to see Dougie leg bloody.

"Are you okay? Why are you bleeding? Is that your blood or someone else's?" Kali said once Setty and Kay sat him on the couch.

"I'm okay, I just got shot." He groaned as he lifted his leg up, Kali eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Just got shot? You could die from losing too much blood!" She yelled at him and hurriedly ran upstairs to grab her first aid kit.

"Why didn't you go to the hospital?" Kali softly lifted his leg up into her lap so she could see where the bullet was.

"Because, they gone ask what I was doing to get shot, and everybody know me, they gone assume some shit happen and lock me up." He explained.

"What were you doing to get shot?" She questioned as she look up at him.

He didn't answer her though instead he looked over at Kay and Setty who were trying to see what Kali was doing to his leg.

"And you two, where were y'all when he got shot?" She asked them making them instantly scratch their neck and look at Dougie.

"Hello? I'm not talking to myself." Kali looked at them like they were dumb.

"We were shooting back at the nigga who shot Dougie." Kay shrugged his shoulders.

"And while y'all was shooting what if he would've died because y'all were tryna get some get back or some shit." Kali looked at them, Dougie knew Kali was mad because she was cursing and she never did that.

"Give me the tweezers out of the first aid kit." She told Setty and he grabbed it and gave it to her.

She looked at the bullet hole and concentrated as she stuck the tweezers inside of his leg, she finally got to the bullets and she pulled it out making Dougie groan in pain.

She sat the bullet down on a napkin and grabbed the alcohol and cleaned his cut, she made sure all the blood was gone off of his legs before wrapping it up.

She wrapped it tight and then when she got finished she cleaned the mess up.

"Why she quiet?" Kay whispered to Dougie and he shrugged his shoulders as he watched her every move.

"Thank you." Dougie said before getting up and walking to the door, they walked out of the house and Kali rolled her eyes after they closed the door.

"Muddy you gone leave her like that?" Setty asked once the got in the car.

"She obviously mad what imma do?" Dougie asked making Setty smack his teeth.

"Stay in the house with her tonight, you just got shot in the leg nigga, that bullet could've ended up in ya chest, and if she mad you got shot she obviously cares." Setty explained.

"Whatever, take me to Asian house." Dougie told Kay, he wasn't trying to hear anything else about him getting shot.

"Ain't no fuckin way." Setty looked at him like he was dumb.

"Lemme get this straight, you wanna go to that ugly treesh house who give no fucks about you, just about yo money, just to fuck, instead of staying with Kali who gives all kinds of fucks about you, shit I might be tripping but she might love you, as a friend." Setty said.

Dougie ignored him and begin scrolling through instagram on his phone, he knew Setty had a valid point but he didn't care.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾