18

Kali Garcia...

"Move from over me." Kali groaned as she pushed Dougie, she was curling her hair and Dougie couldn't stop being clingy to save his own life.

"I'm tryin to see how you do yo hair." He rolled his eyes.

"All I do is put in conditioner and leave it alone." She explained after moving away from her vanity mirror.

Dougie began going live and set his phone up on her vanity mirror.

"Arion, why are you playing in my face cream?" She asked as soon as she walked out of her bathroom.

"Because I'm bored, and your taking forever to get ready." He huffed as he read the comments.

"I'm in Kali room." He answered one of the comments.

"They said we should get together." Dougie looked over at Kali to see she was blushing.

"Why are you looking at me?" She nervously chuckled.

"Because it's up to you." Dougie laughed as he noticed she was becoming nervous.

"Oh." Was all she replied with before going into her bathroom to fix her edges.

"I'm finna ask her, if she say no I'm quitting rap." He told the live before laughing.

He grabbed his phone and walked into her bathroom and examined her edges.

"You like them?" She asked him as she frowned because she didn't like them.

"I like em, why you frowning?." He asked.

"Because their not sitting right." Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at them, they looked perfectly fine to Dougie.

"They is, Whatchu looking at?" He asked trying to see them from her view.

"It's not right." She begin crying.

"Ma, it's perfect, lemme see." Dougie grabbed her edge brush and begin trying to swoop her edges.

He made sure he swooped them perfectly as Kali cried, "Better?" He asked her making her wipe her tears and look at the mirror.

"They look better." A smile formed on her face making Dougie smile.

"Anyways, the live want to know if you want to be my bitch." Dougie straight up said making Kali raise her eyebrows at him.

"No." She said nonchantly making Dougie mug.

"I will not be your bitch, I'll be your girlfriend." She corrected making Dougie replace his mug with a smile.

"Sayless, live she said yes, so all you hoes are dead word to my motha, oh and I got her name tatted." He showed them his arm as Kali watched him watched him while smiling.

Kali went back to picking her shoes out as she smiled realizing she was in a relationship, her first relationship.

She picked out her black cats to match her black Nike tech.

She put them on her feet before standing up and walked up to Dougie hugging his waist.

"Where are we going again?" She looked up at him.

"We going to the beach, which is why you need to be ready, and not taking 2 hours to put on a outfit." He explained making Kali chuckle.

"I will, now come on before I be late." She said before grabbing her Marc Jacobs purse her bookbag, charger, phone, water bottle, AirPods, brush, comb, perfume, and lotion.

Dougie looked at her confused as she grabbed all that stuff.

"Your going to school you know that right?" Dougie asked.