15

Kali Garcia...

Kali closed and locked her front door and walked to her mom in the kitchen , "Mom don't answer the door for Arion please." She said before walking up the stairs.

He got mad because was texting on her phone and he wanted to know who it was, it wasn't nobody but Nia but she loved aggravating him.

She sat in her bed and turned on her TV before laying down, just as she was about to get comfortable in her bed, Dougie walked into her room making her mentally groan.

"MOM I SAID DONT LET HIM IN!" She yelled before rolling out of her bed and hiding under her bed so Dougie wouldn't get her.

"MIJA STOP BEING MEAN TO HIM!" Her mom yelled back making her groan.

Okay let's just say, she called him a bitch too.

"Why the fuck you hiding? What happened to that mouth you had in the car?" Dougie asked as he sat on her bed, he wasn't finna play with her, he knew for a fact she was gone get from under the bed soon.

"I said sorry." She said.

"You can be sorry all you want, it's gone stop me." He said as he took his slides off his feet.

"Stop you from what?" She asked as she laughed.

"You'll see, come from under the bed before I tell ma you got drunk at the party." He threatened.

"You would not." Kali said making Dougie raise his eyebrows.

"Watch me." He got out of her bed and begin walking out of the room until Kali screamed.

"Okay I will come out please don't snitch." She said as she came from under the bed.

"Thought so." Dougie said before closing her door back and locking it.

"Come hea." He waved his hands his way before sticking them in his jogger pockets.

"Why?" Kali asked as she became nervous, she didn't know what he was up to but she wasn't jacking it.

"Cause I said so." He said making her walk over to him slowly, before she could walk all the way to him he snatched her up by her shirt.

"I'm a what now?" He asked as their lips brushed together.

"Your a very pretty man." She smiled at him, she didn't want to push no more of his buttons.

"Imma fuck you up you keep playing with me." He said before letting her go.

He laid back on her bed making her sit on top of him, straddling his lap.

"Can you rub my belly please?" She asked him, making him lift her shirt up and rub her stomach.

"Why you always want me to rub yo stomach?" He asked her.

"Because I love it when you rub my belly." She smiled at him.

"Your weird." He chuckled, making her smile, her smile quickly disappeared once she felt a bulge on her area making her quickly catch on.

"Oh my lord, Dougie why didn't you tell me to get off of you." She said as she was about to get off his lap but he pulled her back.

"Shii, ion even know, but you not bothering me." He shrugged his shoulders as he continued to rub her stomach.

"Well I can't sit on your lap all day, it's gone make it worse." She said making him chuckle.

"How I'm gone rub yo belly then?" He asked her while frowning.

"I can lay on the side of you." She said but he shook his head no.