19

Kali Garcia...

"Kenzo?" Kali questioned as she looked at the familiar looking female.

"Hey Kali." Kenzo smiled at her, Kali politely returned the smile.

"Hey, how are you doing? We never see each other anymore." Kali nervously chuckled.

She went to Walmart to pick out decorations for her graduation hats but didn't expect to see her ex bestfriend.

"Yeah, I've been cooling lately, how are you?" Kenzo asked her.

"I've been great, I'm graduating soon." She smiled at her.

"Congratulations, I always knew you could do it." Kenzo said while smiling.

"Thank you." Kali said before it was just silence.

"If you don't mind, can you come to my graduation?" Kali asked starting a conversation with her.

"Sure, I would love to, send me the details." Kenzo said.

"Okay." Kali told her back.

"Hey, do you date Dougie?" Kenzo asked her.

"Yeah, actually I do, why?" Kali asked.

"Oh nothing, he's fine tho." Kenzo smiled at her before walking away.

Kali awkwardly smiled before going back to her shopping.

1 hours later...

"Noooo Kali your too nice, it's posed to be fuck that bitch." Nia shook Kali shoulders.

"I knowww, but she's my old bestfriend, she can atleast get a invite." She said as she sat on Nia porch.

"No, that bitch was never a bestfriend the way she treated you, it's forever fuck that hoe." Nia rolled her eyes.

"It can be that but please just be formal for the graduation next week?" She asked her.

Nia hesitantly shook her head before answering, "Yeah, I'll do it."

"Thank you." She kissed her cheek while smiling.

"Yeah whatever, but if that bitch try something, imma beat ha ass." Nia shrugged her shoulders leaving no room for argument.

Nia knew Kenzo was trying to put on a good friend act to get close with Kali again but Nia wasn't gone let her do it.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾