30

Kali Garcia...

"Mija clean up your room, we have company coming." Kali mom told her for the second time already.

"He is not company, he's a random man who left us for dead." Kali rolled her eyes.

"Just please do it Mija." Toya sighed before walking downstairs.

Kali groaned before getting out of her bed and begin picking up the clothes she threw on the floor because she was struggling to find a outfit.

"Mija the guys and girls are also coming!" Toya yelled making Kali quietly throw a temper tantrum.

"She always inviting people over." Kali groaned before the doorbell rung.

"Mija get the door!" Toya yelled making Kali stomp downstairs.

"I hate it here." Kali rolled her eyes before opening the door to be met with her dad.

"Mija! It's nice to see you." Her dad smiled before hugging her but Kali didn't return the hug.

"Wish I could say the same." Kali told him as he walked into the house before closing the door.

"Don't be like that Mija." He dad frowned.

"I wouldn't have to be like this if you would've just stayed." Kali rolled her eyes before walking upstairs.

The doorbell rung again making Kali stomp downstairs again.

"Girlfriend!" Jenn smiled as she hugged Kali making Kali return the hug before pulling out of the hug.

"Hi." Kali gave her a smile before letting the rest of them inside the house and closing the door.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Nia asked her referring to Dougie cheating and now he's at her house.

"I'm doing okay." Kali told her before she begin walking upstairs.

"Hey Mija, where's the water?" Her dad walked into the livingroom.

"It's in the refrigerator." Kali replied.

"I don't get a hug? I ain't know shi about what dis dumb nigga was doing." Blovee spoke making Kali give him a hug.

"I'm sorry guys, I forgot." Kali chuckled as she hugged Blovee, Kay, Blu, and Jayrip.

Kali walked back upstairs to her room before 3 minutes later her mom came out into the livingroom.

"Where's Kali?" She asked catching their attention.

"She walked back upstairs." Jenn answered her making Toya sigh.

"She's in this little attitude thing, she had it for like 2 weeks now, I don't know what's wrong, usually she's always chirpy." Her mom shook her head.

"Probably pregnant." Kay shrugged his shoulders but  Toya didn't hear him, only his group of friends.

"Y'all think so? Dougie you got her pregnant?" Nia asked.

"I don't know, I was kind of hoping." Dougie shrugged his shoulders.

"How you get her pregnant and now you cheating, somebody need to dog yo ass." Blovee shook his head.

"I don't know if I got her pregnant, and we can't just tell ha to take a test, Nia make her smell something see if she'll throw up." Dougie told Nia.

"I feel like we're overstepping her boundaries, maybe she know she's pregnant and she don't want to tell you, and I don't blame her, I wouldn't tell you either, it's just better you ask, then again maybe she's not pregnant." Jenn shrugged her shoulders before Kali walked downstairs.

"You need to come downstairs Mija and associate, this is not how you treat your boyfriend and friends." Toya told Kali.

"He's not my boyfriend, never will be again." Kali rolled her eyes.

"Since when was she aloud of have a boyfriend?" Her dad asked.

"Since you chose your homeboys over your own family, your gun must be pink." Kali shook her head before her mom popped her arm.

"Kali Marianna Garcia, you will not disrespect your father, he's your father at the end of the day, show some respect." Her mom told her sternly making Kali nod her head.

She may have disrespected her dad but she'll never disrespect her mom.

"Yes ma'am." Kali told her before walking into the livingroom and sitting down by Nia.

Kali noticed everyone was looking at her stomach making her look at her own stomach wondering if something was wrong.

"If somebody wrong with my stomach?" Kali asked Nia making everyone look away from her stomach.

"Uhhhh, no, not at all, it just your belly piercing is so beautiful." Nia told her making Kali nod her head.

"Cool." Kali side eyed her.

"Dinner is ready." Toya yelled making them all sit at the table.

"So what's the tea?" Toya asked breaking the silence.

"What tea?" Kali asked her mom confused.

"The tea between you and Arion, it's so much tension a knife couldn't cut into it." Her mom said.

"Dougie cheated on Kali with a known thot." Blu spoke up making Kay slap the back of his neck.

"Big mouth bitch." Jenn shook her head.

"That...was unexpected, your dad did the same thing to me Mija, I then did it with his homeboy, boy was it good, then his homeboys sadly died, he would've been your dad if he would've never died." Toya shook her head as Kali mouth hung open.

"Damn." Dougie said quietly as everyone at the table was shocked.

"Oh don't be surprised, your dad was a sherm, he was honestly my last option in man." Her mom said.

"Hey, I think I did a great job." Kali dad spoke up making Toya scoff.

"Please, Kali was made off of Hennessy, you was not packing down there and I don't think you are right now." Toya rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I am disgusted, I don't wanna hear about my sperm donor thing, and I don't want to hear about how my mom was strung on my dad homeboy who died, which is the only reason my dad is my dad." Kali explained.

"You're right, I'm supposed to be parenting, so why are you moody?" She asked Kali.

"I'm not moody." Kali scoffed.

"You're, for the past 2 weeks you have been, I think something is growing inside of someone that growled inside of me, but hey, I'm just going to let that something cook inside there." Toys shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm leaving to my room." Kali rolled her eyes before going upstairs.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾