32

Kali Garcia...

"Mija I think you should at least talk to him, maybe he's just hurt." Toya frowned as she held a crying Kali in her lap.

"Mommy I don't want to talk to him, him or Nia, I didn't tell him because I knew he was going to try to work something out with me and I didn't want that." Kali explained as she cried.

"Did you guys just ever try to have an sit down?" Toya asked her.

"I don't want to have a sit down, me and Dougie is done, I have to stop communicating with him, like literally stop because he's going to talk me into another baby, I don't want a child from him mommy, but I have the child that I'm keeping from him." Kali cried.

"I know Mija, but do you have closure from the relationship?" Toya questioned.

"I don't want closure if it involves me having to talk to any of them, I just want to leave out of New York." Kali continued to cry.

"But Mija you do know you have to tell him one day right? It's not right Mija, the baby can't grow up without a father." Toya frowned.

"She can grow up without a father, we don't have to cross paths whatsoever and we're not crossing paths because I'm leaving, I don't want nothing to do with Dougie or Nia." Kali shrugged her shoulders.

"Your going to hide from the world?" Toya asked her.

"If that's what it takes to keep my child away from him then yes." Kali nodded her head.

The Next Day🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

"I feel so uncomfortable." Kali scoffed as she got out of the car.

"You're going to be okay Mija, we're saying goodbyes after all so come on." Toya told her.

They walked down the block until they reached the group and Kali mom immediately engaged in a conversation with them as Kali was only looking for Blovee, Kay, Blu, and Jayrip.

"Hey guys." Kali smiled as she hugged the 4 before pulling out of the hug as they all greeted her.

"How you holding up?" Jay asked her making her twist her lips to the side.

"I've been doing good, I think, anyways, I came to say goodbye." Kali told them making them raise their eyebrows.

"Where you going? Off to college?" Kay asked her.

"I am going to college but I'm also moving, I don't think I'm coming back either, this might be my last time being here." Kali nodded her head as she tears begin to flood her eyes.

"Don't say goodbye, just a see you later my heart." Blovee hugged her.

"This isn't a goodbye it's just a see you laterrrrr." Blu begin singing making them laugh.

"Good luck with the baby." Jay whispered to Kali making her raise her eyebrows.

"What- I know you pregnant, imma demonnnnn, I might have been at yo house." Jay cut Kali off while chuckling.

"Mija you have anything else to say?" Toya asked as she nodded her head towards Dougie and Nia, Nia looked at Kali hoping she would say goodbye to her or atleast give her an hug.

"No ma'am, see you guys later, be safe and stay out of trouble." Kali told the 4 boys before walking to the car after her mom.

"You ran her away nigga, every female you get wit always gets ruined, we told you leave ha alone before you broke ha and look, she don't een have her fuckin sparkling eyes!" Blovee yelled at Dougie.

"Dats not my fuckin fault, whatchu wanna go fuck ha? Hop off my dick bro." Dougie scoffed.

"Guys let's just calm down." Nia said calmly before all the boys but Dougie scoffed.

"Smoochie you shouldn't be talkin, you was fuckin dis big back ass nigga behind yo bestfriend back? Dats whatchu call a bestfriend?" Blovee asked.

"Your not too much of an bestfriend either, you didn't tell her." Nia rolled her eyes.

"I didn't tell her because she's already heartbroken enough, she's maybe collateral damage, she find out you and dis nigga been fuckin she's done for." Blovee said in a duh tone.

"Word to bro yall some dayroom as people, finally got a good one and couldn't even keep her." Blu shook his head.

"Word to my dead's stop mentioning that treesh bro! We're done, no relations, fuck ha, stop mentioning ha!" Dougie scoffed before Blovee punched him in the mouth.

"She a treesh but you wanted to wife ha so bad! You know my body nigga don't speak bad on ha when I'm round!" Blovee said as Kay pushed him away from Dougie who was trying to fight.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾