14

Kali Garcia...

Kali woke up with a big headache, she squinted her eyes from the sun that was beaming in her face through the window curtains.

Kali then realized she didn't know where she was, she hurriedly picked up her phone before going to through her contacts trying to find someone who could help her.

She called the first person she knew would come, "Dougie, I'm at some random house." She said once the call connected.

Dougie busted out laughing which made Kali confused as she got out of what she thought was a random person bed.

"What's so funny? I think I've been kidnapped." Kali whined before she was hit with a familiar smell that she loved so much.

"Dougie is this your house?" She asked as she smelled his strong cologne, she walked out of the room into the kitchen.

"Yea, you don't remember I took you to my house after the party?" He asked as he laughed, driving back to his house, he went to get Kali food and picked up some clothes from her house.

"No I don't remember, if I did I probably wouldn't be asking you." Kali smartly replied, "Don't push ya limits Kali." Dougie warned.

"Whatever, anyways why aren't you at your own house? Is this kidnap?" Kali asked as she sat on his couch as she looked around.

"I'm outside." He said before hanging up, Kali began played games on her phone because Dougie was taking to long to come up the stairs.

Dougie finally walked through the door, "Took you long enough, I though you fell down the stairs because you know old people not suppose to be walking upstairs."

"Stop fucking playing with me." Dougie rolled his eyes.

"Mmmmm I don't think I want to stop yet, I just think it's funny how you posted a bitch and now you have me at your house." Kali looked at him, Dougie rolled his eyes before telling her everything that happened last night.

"I threatened to stab you?" Kali asked shocked, and Dougie nodded his head.

"Yeah, and you threw yo ass all around at that party." Dougie said making her hurry and grab her phone to see if she had memories in her camera roll.

And she did, she watched the videos shocked, she wanted to throw up so bad.

"Oh my lord." She groaned as she pushed her phone away from her.

Her phone than rung making her answer it once she saw it was Jenn, "Heyy girlfriend."

"Hey bae." Kali smiled into the camera before Dougie mugged her.

"Did you have fun lastnight?" Jenn asked making Kali laughed.

"I don't remember but according to my camera roll, I had a time." She laughed making Jenn laugh along with her.

Dougie just had to make his presence known so he walked behind her so he could be in the camera.

"Is that Dougz?" Jenn asked.

"Yeah that's him, he just want his presence known so bad." Kali looked over at him.

"Oh shit, imma call you back, get yo freak on girl." Jenn hung up making Kali laugh.

Kali got off of the couch and walked over to Dougie wrapping her arms around his waist, inhaling his scent.

"Aww my big baby." Dougie laughed as he rocked them back and forth.

"Please, I think it's the other way around." She laughed as she still clung onto him.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾