25

Kali Garcia...

"Bitch you rode him?" Nia asked as she squealed.

"Yes, and it was amazing, 10 out of 10 I will ride again." Kali laughed as she cut her mango up.

"Oh my, that's my bitch." Nia laughed as she picked her phone up, they were currently on FaceTime and Kali had to tell Nia about yesterday.

That was until somebody opened her front door making Kali raise her eyebrows, "What the fuck?"

"Arion why didn't you knock?" She questioned once she seen it was him.

"Cause the door was unlocked, learn how to lock yo door." He told her as he walked behind her in the kitchen as she begin cutting up her mango.

"Gorlll, is that Dougie in the background?" Nia questioned as she smirked.

"I don't know who that is." Kali teased hoping to get a reaction out of Dougie.

"Stop playing with me before I smack yo ass." Dougie mugged.

"Well there goes your answer." Kali told Nia before throwing away her mango peals.

"Dougie stop eating my mango." She popped his hand.

"Don't fuckin pop me." He backed away from her and leaned on the counter.

"Anyways lemme tell you bout this nigga Kali, so I called him cause you know he my sneaky link and shit, I get there and he's fucking another bitch." Nia explained to Kali.

"Oop, wait which one?" Kali asked confused on what sneaky link this was.

"Oh this a new one, hollon imma share my screen." Nia shared her screen and went to the dude instagram.

"Oh, he fine, where you met him?" She asked as Dougie mugged her but she didn't pay no attention.

"The club, he fine but his dick is terrible." Nia told her making her nod her head understanding.

"I feel your pain." Kali shook her head making Dougie mug grow deeper then it already could.

"Oop, when you had bad dick? Cause you told me the first one was the best." Nia tried to whisper but Dougie heard making him smirk.

Kali bussed out laughing as she watched Nia wiggle her eyebrows, "Never, I was playing, but anyways Im getting another piercing."

"Ouuu where? Yo tities?" Nia asked.

"Oh nooo, that's going to hurt, im getting a nose piercing." She told her.

"Aww I wanted you to get a tity piercing so when I ask to see I can also see yo titties." Nia playfully explained before both of them laughed.

"Aww I'll flash you, you ready?" Kali asked before Dougie snatched her by her ponytail.

"Ouwww Arion why would you do that?" She asked as she rubbed her head.

"Cause y'all being gay." He mugged making Nia laugh.

"We're not being gay." Nia laughed as Dougie flicked her off.

"Yes the fuck you is, stop it." He grabbed her throat bringing her face to his, Nia hung up the phone she didn't want to see them kiss.

"You gone give me a kiss?" Kali asked making Dougie kiss her.

"Anyways, I'm supposed to be mad at you why are you here?" She questioned him as she cleaned her mess up before grabbing her phone and walking upstairs to her room.

"Whatchu mad at me for?" He questioned as he followed her to her room.

"You embarrassed me at my graduation had me looking like a goofy, I'm not going for that." Kali told him.

"I apologized for that, what else I gotta do?" He asked her as he sat in her spinning chair.

"I don't know, whatever makes me forgive you, an apology is not gone make me get weak in the knees." She shrugged her shoulders as she scrolled through Netflix on her iPad.

"My dick do tho." He smirked making Kali fake gag.

"Eww no." She said before going back on her iPad.

"Lying is crazy, anyways how I'm supposed to know what to do?" He asked her.

"You gotta put more effort, I mean I saw plenty of effort in your apology but not enough to make me forgive you that easily." She told him,

"But we just fucked yesterday." He stated the obvious making Kali nod her head.

"Yea and it was excellent, I got my stuff off and so did you cause all that, ain't no way that nasty bitch been doing it right." She shook her head as she continued scrolling.

"She haven't, a nigga was mad as hell." He told her making her bust into laughter.

"Ain't shit funny." He mugged her.

"It is, it's actually quite hilarious, I don't know why I cried the day I found out cause your very clingy when it comes to me, I noticed." She pointed out making his mug grow deeper.

It was true, Dougie was very clingy when it came to Kali, he didn't know why though, cause his old girls he hated being around them for to long.

But Kali he could spend months with her under him and he wouldn't give two cares in the world.

"I'm not clingy." He rolled his eyes making Kali side eye him.

"Whatever floats your delusional boat." She told him before going back to her iPad.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾