16

Kali Garcia...

"I'm tiredddd of walking." Kali groaned as she walked on the side of Nia in the mall.

"Girl we only been walking for 2 hours." Nia laughed as she watched Kali stomp her feet.

"Yeah, and that's a lot." She groaned, they finally got to the food court making Kali happy.

Kali got Chick-fil-A and Nia got Chinese food.

"So how's you and Jenn?" Kali asked as she ate her fries.

"Girl, she stressing me, but the sex be good." His said making Kali laugh.

"The last part wasn't needed." Kali laughed.

"I wasn't tryna leave out no details." Nia laughed along with her.

"How's you and Dougie?" Nia asked, everybody who seen them two together could tell it was a spark between them, everyone around them noticed how Dougie looked at Kali, like she was the only girl in the world.

And Kali looked at Dougie in aww, like no one could get her attention like Dougie did, everytime Dougie spoke she gave him her undivided attention.

"We're not together." Kali said as she nervously chuckled, she low key wanted to be with him so bad, but she was scared.

"Girl who you tryna fool? He gotcho name tatted." Nia said making Kali smile.

"Yea, because he wanted to, it doesn't mean we're together." She said.

"It's okay, I'm yall number one supporter, matter of fact I'm finna get shirt that say Kali and Dougie couple supporter." She said before they bussed out laughing.

"Oh my lord." Kali laughed as she tried to catch her breath.

"Naw but be for real, ain't that's smart?" Nia asked.

"Yeah, it's smart." Kali laughed agreeing.

"Okay enough with these niggas, how's school girly?" Nia asked.

"School, is tiring, I still get all A's and everything, but it's the work." She explained and Nia nodded her head agreeing.

"Yeah, girl that's why I dropped out, but you, don't drop out girly, it's not worth it." She said, she will forever regret dropping out.

"I'll make sure I remember." Kali smiled at her.

45 minutes later...

"I feel like a over full fat person." Nia rubbed her stomach as Kali sat in the passenger seat.

"Me too bae." Kali said as she scrolled on TikTok.

"Where we going again?" Kali looked over at Nia.

"The block, Jenn want me to come see her." Nia said as she pulled right on the block.

"Is Dougie out there?" She asked making Nia smile.

"Aww look at you tryna see where yo boo at." Nia teased making Kali crack a smile.

"I'm not, I'm just asking." Kali laughed before Nia parked the car.

They got out of the car and before walking to go to the boys before Nia stopped walking.

"Is my hair okay?" Nia asked Kali turning around.

"Um hold up." Kali said before grabbing a comb out of her purse.

She took the comb and begin combing through her black straight lace.

Okay, perfect." Kali smiled at her.