26

Arion Howard (Dougie)

"My dawg got that nigga stressing." Blovee laughed as he watched Dougie try to come up with plans for Kali to accept his apology.

"Bruh, I don't even know what to do." He rolled his eyes as he became frustrated.

"Aww you must really love her." Tiny smiles making Dougie look up at her with a serious face.

"I told her I loved her." He confessed making everybody in the studio stop, including Setty who was rapping in the booth, even the beat the manger was playing.

"You said what?" Jenn asked dumbfounded just like everybody else.

Dougie may have clingy issues but he never used the love word lightly whatsoever so they knew he was for real.

The video where he told Kenzo he loved her was edited, that's why he told Kali it was fake, he might of was laid up on her but he definitely didn't tell her he loved her.

She told him she loved him but he just nodded his head, but it was to late anyway as cause the damage was already done.

"I said i love her." He mumbled but everybody heard him.

"The nigga is finally inlove, I never though I'd see this day." Blu begin clapping his hands together.

"Did she say it back?" Kay asked.

"Yeah, or else I would've been behind a jail cell for murder." He said in a duh tone.

"Awww." Tiny smiled at her brother, she was so proud of him.

"Okay don't start that mushy shit." He mugged making them laugh until Dougie began ringing from a FaceTime call.

"Yes ma?" He asked as soon as the call connected making everybody crowd around him to see who he was talking to hoping it was Kali.

"Where are you? Cause I'm starving and you were supposed to bring me my food 2 hours 36 minutes and now 45 seconds ago." She said making him crack a smile.

"I'm coming, I stopped by the studio." He told her making her nod head.

"Okay, well I love you goodbye, and be safe." She told him making everybody smile hard.

"I love you too ma." He told her before hanging up.

"AHHHHHHH." Tiny screamed as they boys cheered.

"Bitch you inloveeeeee." Setty said as he poked Dougie face making Dougie smack him.

"I know that, I still don't know how to apologize tho." He frowned.

"I got a idea." Tint said making Dougie nod his head letting her know he was listening.