24

Kali Garcia...

Kali poked her belly while frowning thinking what it would've been like to feel her baby kick.

Nia noticed making her sigh as she watched Kali, she knew she was sad, but she didn't know how to help her.

"Wanna go live?" Nia asked Kali as she scrolled on instagram bored.

"Sure." Kali said before Nia pressed the live button and sat the phone up on her dresser.

Nia let the viewers flow in and reading the comments.

'Dougie b babymama fineee.' Nia read out loud before looking back Kali to see her laughing.

"I'm not his babymama, but thanks." Kali smiled at the camera showing her now orange braces.

'Nia fine as fuck tho' Nia laughed before thanking them.

Kali phone dinged showing Dougie texted her saying to come outside to his car.

Kali ignored his message before focusing back on the live.

'I said come tf out side' Nia read out Dougie comment before looking over at Kali.

"What?" She questioned.

"He said bring yo ass outside, go get yo ass out there." Nia chuckled making Kali roll her eyes.

Kali slid on her crocs and walked outside, she had on a croc top, spandex shorts with a ankle bracelet, a little necklace around her neck,, and her hair in a low ponytail with a swoop.

She spotted his car in the parking lot and rolled her eyes before opening the passenger car door and getting in.

"How may I help you Sir Douglas?" She asked him as soon as she closed his car door.

"Stop calling me that shit." He mugged making Kali crack a smile.

"Okay, but for real, what do you want?" Kali questioned as she turned her body to face him.

"I didn't want shit, I just wanted you out here." He shrugged his shoulders.

"So you did want something, you wanted me out here." Kali pointed out.

"I guess, anyways I missed you." He told her before leaning over and kissing her neck.

"I wish I could say the same." She mumbled as she felt his wet kisses travel to her face making her smile.

"Stop being like that." He grabbed her throat making her bite her lip.

"Being like what?" She questioned as she raised her eyebrows.

"Like you don't miss a nigga." He smacked his teeth.

She did miss being under him and all but not that much.

"I guess you can say I missed you." She mumbled before kissing him back.

She didn't know what gotten into her but whatever was finna happen she needed it.

Dougie pulled her into his lap as they continued kissing adding tongue.

Kali wasn't worried about people seeing them because Dougie tent was literally so dark, you couldn't even see inside it if you was standing next to it.

Kali rubbed her hand on his chest as she grinder her hips against him making him automatically hard.

"You not finna give me blue balls word to bro." Dougie said after he broke the kiss making Kali laugh.

"I'm not, come on." She laughed before he began kissing her again making the kiss sloppy.

Kali began unbuckling his belt before unzipping his pants, they stopped kissing letting Dougie take his dick out of his pants letting it spring up.

Kali mentally chuckled before kissing him again as he rubbed hisself against her making her moan into the kiss.

Kali then slowly slid down on him making her moan as she felt pain as she got on his full length.

"Fuck." Dougie moaned as she wrapped around him like a wet glove.

Kali waited a little before she began going up down making Dougie moan louder.

She whined her hips as she moaned, Dougie begin sucking on her neck and her breast making her moans also become louder.

"Lil pretty ass." Dougie complimented as they made eye contact.

"Shit, I'm finna cum." Kali moaned making Dougie grunt as Kali released on top of him.

"Kali get up real quick." Dougie moaned as he tapped her hips.

Kali immediately got up off of him as he released everywhere before they kissed again.

"I love you ma." Dougie told her with sincerity, he actually did love her.

"I love you too." She smiled before she continued kissing him.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾