4

Kali Garcia...

"Dougie that's cheating!" Kali exclaimed as she threw the remote on the couch and pouted.

"No it's not, you just don't know how to play right." Dougie laughed as he sat controller down.

Kali challenged him to 2k23 and they played 3 games and Kali lost all of them.

"I know you not crying." Dougie calmed his laughing down once he noticed Kali eyes becoming watery.

"Because you keep winning and you said you were going easy." She complained as she wiped her tears.

Over the past 2 weeks of them hanging out Dougie learned that Kali was very emotional and certain things hurt her feelings.

"I'm sorry, don't cry." He hugged her, he honestly has never been this soft with a female, if any other girl he was hanging with would've cried he would told them to suck that shit up.

"I wanted to win." She wiped her tears.

"Imma let you win, come on we gone play again." He said sitting the controller in her hands.

Her face quickly turned into a smile and they begin playing, Dougie begin losing on purpose so she could be happy, he hated losing games but if it made her happy.

2 hours later...

"I don't like this." Dougie complained as he looked at his coloring sheet.

Right now they were coloring and Dougie didn't like his coloring sheet.

"It's pretty." Kali smiled as she looked at it.

Dougie was about to respond until he was cut off by his phone ringing, while he was on the phone Kali went off into her kitchen and begin eating some chips.

"I'm finna go to the studio." Dougie said as he walked into the kitchen making her jump.

"You scared me." She held her chest as Dougie laughed at the way she jumped.

"My bad, anyways I'm leaving." He said as he sat on the counter, Kali frowned once she realized what he said.

She liked Dougie company, she didn't remember that last time she had fun with someone, her friends rarely hang out with her now.

Dougie noticed the change in her face and immediately knew she was sad, "Don't be sad." Dougie got off of the counter.

"But I don't want you to go." She looked up at him.

"I know, but I gotta go, my manager need me to make some music." He explained, he didn't want to leave either, he was honestly having fun with her.

"Can I come with you?" She asked and he thought about it before answering, he didn't want her to be uncomfortable in the studio cause he knew for a fact his homeboys was gone be there.

"It's gone be niggas there, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He looked down at her.

"I met the group already." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright, go get yo shoes ma." He said, she excitedly squealed as she ran to her room and put on her crocs.

Dougie smiled at her as she excitedly ran up the stairs like a little kid, he never knew he needed this kind of energy.

"Kali, don't where them short ass shorts!" Dougie yelled once he realized the shorts she had on.

Kali frowned as she walked back downstairs with her black crocs on wondering why she couldn't wear her shorts, "Why?" She stomped her feet as she walked over to him.

"Because we going round niggas." He said in a duh  tone, he didn't want no nigga cat calling her, and he been trigger happy lately.

"But I'm pretty sure I'm not gone leave your side." Kali said as she put her red Nike hoodie on.

Dougie didn't want to hurt feelings and tell her no so instead he rolled his eyes and walked out of the house making sure Kali was close behind him.

They got into the car and Kali begin rambling something about school and Dougie listened to everything she said, not missing a peace.

"So what's your real name?" Kali asked out of no where, she was curious because she knew for a fact his mom didn't wait 9 months to name him Dougie.

"Why? You on that federal shit." He side eyed her as he turned into a main road.

"No, I'm just curious." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's Arion." He said nonchantly, Kali squealed making him look at her like she was crazy wondering why was she doing that.

"That's cute." She smiled at him, she found his name adorable.

"How is a name cute?" He asked trying to understand.

"I don't know, I mean the name fits you and your cute and so." She shrugged not realizing she just called him cute.

"Oh wait, I didn't mean to call you cute." She immediately tried to save herself as Dougie smirked at her.

"So you calling me ugly?" He asked her and she became nervous.

"N-no you not ugly." She begin taking fast.

"So I'm cute." Dougie said, Kali soon realized what he was doing and she stopped talking and mugged him.

He begin laughing because he found her mug cute, Kali rolled her eyes and begin scrolling on her through TikTok.

Her phone begin ringing and she seen the caller Id.

"Stop laughing for a moment my boyfriend calling." She said which made Dougie face immediately turn into a mug.

'I'll kill that nigga' Dougie thought as he continued driving.

"It's spring break why are you calling?" Kali said immediately as she put her phone to her ear.

"No, I did the work I'll send it." She responded before hanging up smiling.

That wasn't really her boyfriend, in fact she never had a boyfriend, it was her friend Jace.

"Dougieeeeee." She stretched his name out once she noticed he was to quiet.

"What?" He answered nonchantly.

"The way you answered me hurt my feelings a little bit, but I don't really have a boyfriend." Kali said as she chuckled a big.

"Oh." Was all he said, he didn't feel like talking anymore at all.

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT SOOOOO...

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BITCHES🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾...