7

Kali Garcia...

"Kevin set these plates out on the table." Ms.Toya instructed, she has been putting the boys to work since they've been there but they didn't mind.

"So Arion, name 5 things you like about my daughter." Ms.Toya said as she placed the table on the table, these questions made Kali mentally groan.

Dougie so far liked Ms.Toya, he found her cool, most girls mom he met was drug addicts.

"Her personality, smile, shyness, height, and how soft she talk." He said making Kali smile.

"He have valid points." Ms.Toya nodded her head.

4 hours later...

"Dougie get out of my bathroom." Kali smiled as she watched Dougie stand in her bathroom to watch her do her face mask.

"I wanna see." He said as he watched her pull the mask off of her face.

"Can I do one on you?" She asked him and he thought about it.

"Can you peel it off for me?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"Aight." He nodded his head.

"Okay, your tall so stand right there so I can sit on the counter and apply it to your face." Kali explained, she jumped onto the bathroom counter and sat on the counter and Dougie stood between her legs.

"Put on this headband." Kali handed him a headband and he smacked his teeth as he looked and seen it had a bow on it.

"I'm not putting on this gay ass shit." He sat it back down on the counter making Kali pick it back up and put it on his head herself.

"Awww you look adorable." She smiled as she smooshed his face together.

"Aight, finish the mask." He said as he moved closer to her.

She concentrated on his face as she put on the mask and took in his features, his lips right along with his eyes fitted him perfect, his brown eyes was adorable to her.

"Your staring." Dougie chuckled a bit as he looked at her and took in her features.

"I'm sorry." Kali said before finishing the mask.

"You straight." Dougie said as he backed away so she could get off of the counter.

"Okay now why that dries we're playing 21 questions because I'm bored." Kali m said as she put away the mask brushes and stuff.

"What the fuck is 21 questions?" Dougie asked as they walked back into her room and sat on her bed.

"It's when I ask you 21 questioned and you also ask me 21 questions." She explained.

"Ight imma go first, what's yo age?" Dougie asked, he realized he had been hanging out with her and never asked for her age.

"17." She responded.

"Okay what's your favorite food?" She asked.

Once again I didn't know how to end it🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾