22

Kali Garcia...

"Mommy they killed my baby." Kali cried in her mom arms.

"I know baby, but it's okay, it's going to get better." Her mom rocked her back and forth as tears formed in her eyes.

FLASHBACK

"Girl a bitch over here eating all this shit knowing my stomach finna hurt." Nia said as she laughed at herself.

"Same girl, im finna go to the bathroom be right back." Kali told her as she stood up out of the booth.

"You want me to come with you? Ion feel safe with my friends walking somewhere by their self." Nia told her.

"No im fine, I'll be back." Kali told Nia making her nod her head, Kali walked over to the bathroom and went into one of the stalls to use the bathroom.

"This baby have me peeing every minute." She mumbled before wiping and flushing the toilet.

She walked out of the stall and washed her hands and grabbed paper towels before she looked up in the mirror and seen Kenzo and three other girls.

"If you coming here to talk about Dougie, have him." Kali said as she turned to face Kenzo but Kenzo just laughed.

"Naw yo ass snuck me at the graduation, now you got a baby by my nigga." Kenzo said before swinging on Kali.

Kali got hit in the mouth making Kali punch Kenzo in the eye making the three other girls jump into the fight.

Kali was winning until Kenzo kicked her in the stomach making her freeze, "My baby."

Kenzo kicked in the stomach again making her fall into the bathroom wall.

"Stop my baby." Kali cried as she held her stomach like her life depended on it.

She wasn't worried about herself, she worried about if her baby was going to survive, she wanted her baby more then anything.

Nia decided Kali was taking to long to come out the bathroom so she walked in there to see 4 girls was jumping Kali as she protected her stomach.

"Weak ass hoes." Nia yelled as she snatched three of the girls off of Kali before snatching the other one and sending straight face shots to all of them.

Nia recognized Kenzo making her grab Kenzo head and beat it against the wall, the other three girls ran out of the bathroom making Nia chuckled.

"Scary ass hoes." Nia said once Kenzo passed out onto the ground.

"Kali." Nia mumbled as she turned to see Kali crying while holding her belly.

"My baby, Nia they kicked my stomach." Kali cried making Nia look and see blood coming down her legs.

"Your pregnant?" Nia began crying before grabbing her phone to call the police.

"Hello, my sister is need of medical attention, she's pregnant and she's bleeding really bad." Nia shook as she spoke on the phone.

"Okay ma'am, we're sending a ambulance what's the address?"

"We're at Applebees." Nia said.

Once they told her they were coming Nia hung the phone up.

                         FLASHBACK OVER

"My baby." Kali cried so hard, she wanted her baby so bad, but now she don't have the baby.

"It's okay Mija." Her mom comforted her until she fell asleep.

2 hours later...

Kali tied her Balck air forces laces together before slipping on a black tank top and black Nike pro shorts.