vibe check🔥/🚫

(requested by: Streberissilly)
(I know i said I wouldn't do requests, but shut up)
(This fic contains: vibrators, vibrators in public, edging, MINOR overstimulation)

Kevin was...regretting saying yes to this...

For a little context, Streber had asked Kevin if they wanted to try out a vibrator, the catch? It would be in public, Kevin was getting more comfortable with indulging in Streber's kinks, so of course they said yes, but now? He was kind of regretting this.

It's not that Kevin wasn't enjoying this or anything,
the random vibrations against his T-dick felt amazing, and his T-dick was extremely sensitive, so that just made it better, the problem was that...well, Streber wasn't letting Kevin cum.

Okay, so obviously Kevin didn't want to cum in public, but Streber wasn't just not letting him cum, he was also switching the vibrator off just AS Kevin was on the verge of cumming, that's the thing with Streber, he's so hyper and cute...but he could also be a massive tease if he wanted to...good thing that Kevin was getting better at controlling his moans and whimpers.

"O-okay m'am, that's gonna be- uh~ £15~", Kevin stuttered out, the woman looked Kevin up and down, smirking, she had clearly mistaken Kevin's flustered face, shaky legs, and stuttering for him being attracted to her.

The woman slid a piece of paper with a phone number written on it onto the counter, along with the money, she got close to the side of Kevin's face, and whispered "call me~", into his ear with a seductive tone to her voice, before walking out of the store with her candy, Kevin was too pleasure-drunk to fully hear what the woman said.

Once the woman was out of earshot, Kevin started to whimper quietly, as the vibrator churned his insides, he quickly got out his phone to text Streber...

Kevin:
Dammit Strebs! Turn this thing off!

Streber♥️:
You gotta say the safeword first silly ;)

Even though Kevin was annoyed, they didn't want this to end, he gasped loudly, as he felt the vibrator get turned up to a much higher setting, Streber was basically tormenting him at this point, Kevin felt a knot in his stomach, he needed a release so badly, he knew he was about to cum...

And just as Kevin was about to cum...Streber turned the vibe off...Kevin was panting intensely, due to Streber edging him once again, Kevin got another text, making him look at his phone...

Streber♥️:
But i'll turn it off for a little while, just for you ^_^

Kevin:
You're the wirst
*Worst

Streber♥️:
Love you too-≤3

Kevin groaned in annoyance, now that the vibrator was off, he could feel just how wet his pussy was, how much longer was Streber gonna tease him?

Kevin knew it was only a matter of time before Streber turned the vibrator back on, but he wasn't sure how much more he could take, maybe they could go to the restroom, and finger themselves in there?

Kevin looked up at the clock, 3:50 pm, he only had one more hour until he got off work, "i-it's only one more hour Kev, y-you can handle it until then...", Kevin said to himself, praying that nothing went wrong.