warmth🔥/🚫

(this'll contain, Kevin being touched starved, praise kink, cunnillingus, biting kink, breeding, IMPLIED impregnation, AFAB language, creampies, and cock-warming)

(I'm being serious about the breeding, pls don't read this if you're uncomfortable with that)

It was winter...

Snow fell down from the sky above, coating the streets in a soft shade of white, making the town look almost magical in a way, the snow crunched under Kevin's feet, as he made his way back from his job, shivering as the cold air hit his face...

Kevin's hands felt numb from cold air, as he fumbled with the keys, immediately rushing in when he unlocked the door, "I'm home!", He said, closing the door behind him, "welcome home babe!", Streber responded, currently making some hot chocolate for the both of them...

"Rough day at work?", Streber asked, getting some small marshmallows to put in the hot chocolate, "yep, but I'm home now, and that's all that matters...", Kevin answered, hugging Streber from behind, and resting his head on his shoulder, as he looked at the mugs filled with the warm and milky chocolate...

"Man, you're shivering alot Kev...", Streber said, as he gently held Kevin's hand, "yeah, well...it's snowing, what do you expect?", Kevin asked rhetorically, "okay, fair point...", Streber responded, a little embarrassed, "well...we could sit infront of the fireplace if you want...", Kevin said, Streber smiled in response, "sure! That sounds good!", Streber responded, Kevin gently kissed Streber's cheek, before going to light the fire...

(LATER)

Kevin and Streber were now sat infront of the fireplace, the sound of fire crackling, and the soothing smell of burning wood filled the living room, Streber was sat on Kevin's lap, as the two men drank their hot chocolate, with a blanket wrapped around them...

Kevin just sort of...used it as an opportunity to vent his frustrations to Streber, besides, Streber certainly didn't seem to mind...

"C'mon Kev, I'm sure those kids aren't that bad...", Streber said, drinking his hot chocolate, Kevin sighed, as he rubbed his temple, "i-i know, but it just feels like, y'know...bad stuff happens whenever they're around...", He responded, sounding a little frustrated.

"oh yeah? Like what? Streber asked, raising an eyebrow at Kevin, "alot of things! They almost got me arrested, their creepy doll almost killed me, not to mention, they almost got you killed!", Kevin answered, gesturing to Streber's prosthetic...

Streber looked at his prosthetic, and then back at Kevin, "wha-? Kev...that wasn't their fault...", He said, gently leaning against Kevin, "I know, but sometimes I feel like if they didn't go to the haunted house that night, then...that wouldn't have happened to you...", Kevin responded, looking away from Streber...

Streber looked at Kevin, his face filled with concern, he could somewhat understand where Kevin was coming from, having to deal with annoying customers everyday couldn't have been easy, but he didn't want Kevin to be mad at two kids, and he just overall hated seeing Kevin upset, wanting to find a way to cheer him up...

...

And then, Streber got an idea as to how he could cheer Kevin up...

"Y'know Kev, this fire's nice...but I have a better way of...warming you up~", Streber said seductively, placing his hand on Kevin's thigh, giving it a firm squeeze, Kevin's eyes widened in surprise, as his face went a shade of red, Streber knew just how much thigh-squeezing messed with Kevin's stomach...