rule of 3🔥/🚫

(so...this is my first time writing a threesome, so sorry if it's shit)

(This'll contain threesomes, double penetration, cucking??? spitroasting, degradation, praise, riding, spanking, strap-on's, and polyamory)

Ethan and Kevin were so important to Streber...

They were there for him when he came up with the idea for the haunted house...

They were there for him when he was in hospital after he lost his arm...

They were there for him during his recovery...

And they were there for him right now...

The three of them were currently sitting on the bed, and all three of them were naked, Kevin was wearing a harness, with a bright pink dildo attached to it, the harness itself was one of those "strapless" strap-on's, designed to feel good for the wearer, Kevin and Ethan caressed Streber's body, leaving hickeys and love bites on his neck.

"You're so fucking handsome~", Ethan whispered in Streber's ear, making Streber's heart flutter, Kevin looked over at Ethan, "hey, you better be gentle with him...", He said, in an accusing tone, Ethan chuckled, before carresing Kevin's cheek, making Kevin blush.

"Of course I'll be gentle baby~" Ethan said, with a smirk, most people would be upset when seeing their partner being flirty with someone else, but Streber? He loved it when his boyfriends were intimate with eachother...

"Hey~ are you guys just gonna have a conversation with eachother~? Or are you both gonna rail me till I can't walk straight~?", Streber asked, giggling, Kevin and Ethan looked at Streber, before looking at each other, and then back at Streber with smiles on their faces...

"Oh~ Ethan, our little bat's so needy tonight~ isn't he~?", Kevin said, chuckling, Ethan nodded in agreement, "he is~ we shouldn't keep him waiting~", he whispered seductively, as him and Kevin got Streber ready...

Streber got on his hands and knees, putting himself in a doggy style position, Ethan was positioned infront of Streber, ready to fuck his mouth, and Kevin was positioned behind Streber, preparing to fuck his ass with the strap-on...

Once Ethan's cock was out, Streber gently licked his tip, making Ethan groan and hiss in pleasure, "little tease~", he said, placing a hand behind his Streber's head, Streber chuckled, continuing to kiss and lick the tip of Ethan's cock, as Kevin prepped him.

Once Streber was fully stretched out, Kevin squirted some lube onto his hand, before stroking the dildo, coating it in the substance, him and Ethan were gonna be rough with Streber, but they didn't want to hurt him, once the dildo was completely lubed up, Kevin held Streber's hips, before slamming the dildo into his ass.

Streber moaned loudly, as he felt the dildo hilt inside him, Ethan used the opportunity to thrust his cock into Streber's mouth, making Streber gag, as he felt his cock hit the back of his throat.

Ethan held the sides of Streber's face, while Kevin gripped his hips tight like his life depended on it, as they started thrusting in and out of him, Streber let out muffled whines and moans, as he was pushed back and forth between the two men.

The dildo felt so nice and big inside of Streber, it pushed into his inner walls, prodding at the most sensitive parts of his body, that, combined with Ethan using his mouth like a fleshlight, some part of Streber almost wanted them to be rougher with him.