-Chapter Ten-

-
Enjoy
-

Your eyes slowly blinked open as you woke up. You sat up and saw that you were at a med station. Why were you here..? What happened just before you arrived here?

The only small thing you could remember was falling off the Daycare balcony because of someone in a bunny suit. You wanted to get up, but something pushed you back down. You looked over and saw it was Moon.

"You're an idiot," he said. He had a small hold on your hand. His nails dig into your skin, making that odd, lovable feeling come back to you. "Why did you do that, Y/N?"

"...do what...?" you asked him. Moon gave you a look. He seemed to try to see if you were joking or not. However, no laugh or smile came from you. Only a confused face did.

"You-" he let out a sigh, trying to keep down the annoyance that was growing. "You jumped from the balcony into the ball pit. You are lucky to have no injuries."

"Oh no... I didn't jump," you said as you stared directly into his red eyes. "Someone? Something? Pushed me off the ledge. I just sat there waiting to be brought down."

Moon processed what you had just said. He was confused. You hadn't jumped off, you were pushed off. But, by what. "Do you know what pushed you?"

"All I remember is a bunny-type figure, saw it twice," you said, trying to recollect the memories. 

"Color?"

"I don't remember. But I think it was a very bright color," you closed your eyes trying to think of the color behind the blinding 'glow'. "White, maybe..."

Moon stayed silent. Then, his grip on your hand grew, probably making it bleed a small bit. He looked up with slightly widened eyes. "Dammit..."

You felt your eyes widen at what Moon mumbled under his breath after his brief "Dammit". You knew you weren't supposed to hear it, but you did.

Something was wrong here... he knew who that bunny was. Yet, at the same time, he didn't.

Suddenly, the bright light came again. You closed your eyes looking away from what was behind Moon. Even with your eyes closed, you could see whether it was there or not. Only after a few minutes did it leave.

You didn't know what it wanted. All you knew now was, Moon looked like he wanted to kill you.

-
Heya!
Short chapter, I know. But I feel as though a bit of suspense might be needed.

Now then, go and have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

435 Words
-