CHAPTER- 15(MAKARIA)

MAKARIA
origin - greek

happiness, bliss
(alternatively it can mean foolishness or non-sense)

ATHINA

My eyes are still closed, but I know I am awake now. His rhythmic breaths are fanning my neck. He's still asleep, spooning me. Carefully, not to wake him up I wriggle myself out of his hold. I need sometime before I can face the insistent monster again. When I stood up from bed, that's when it hit me.
Soreness.
I doubt a long shower or a prolong soak in warm tub is going to cure that away. But I need it anyways. I turn and gave him one last look and make my way to the bathroom.

I hiss when the warm water hit my sore insides. But after a while it felt good. Barely minutes must've past when I hear the door open. I didn't open my eyes, I know who the intruder is.

"How will I explain Orestis you sustained 3rd degree burns 2 days into our marriage, if you keep soaking in boiling temperatures, moro?"

When I didn't answer him, he got into the tub and sat behind me. He opened my bun and placed my hair on my left. He kissed my neck on right and whispered in my ear, "you look rested wife."
his right hand was on my breast , kneading it, cupping it and his left hand was descending towards my pussy.

I just woke up.
Tired
sore all over
I can't do this.
It's way too early.

I wriggled out of his hold and say "I am leaving, I was done anyways. Enjoy your bath Aiden." Just when I was barely out of his hold, he tightened his hold around my waist with one hand and grabbed my throat with another. He forced my neck up and menacingly whispered, "You will leave when I ask you to leave.
NOT. ONE. MOMEMT. BEFORE."
The arm around my waist loosened and his hand found my sore lips. The extension of my neck and his hand grabbing my throat was making it slightly difficult to breathe but when he started circling my clit, breathing was last thing on my mind. I moaned when he increased the pressure and bit me on my neck.

"a.i.de.n", I rasped when he further increased pressure on my throat as well as my clit. I came undone in the tub.
But he didn't relent. Neither his hold on my throat nor his movement on my clit. My lungs screeched in the absence of adequate oxygen. I felt I would pass out.
"Give me just one more, just one more, if you want me to stop."
I sensed the pressure building again. Soon the desires took over and I came again. His hands left my throat and clit but he snaked his arms across my breasts and he flushed my back against his chest. I was panting and he let me have my time getting my senses back. He was placing open mouth kisses on my shoulder.
"That's my girl. Always greedy, yet so pleasing. Breathe moro breathe."

Eventually my brain received his oxygen to function. And then it hit me. I turned back so fast, even Aiden was astonished. He was frowning and asked with concern "did it hurt?"

"You didn't?"
He frowned and asked "what?"
"You didn't fin...sh. yesterday. Did you?"
He smiled ever so kindly, and shook his head. And my heart melted.

I lowered my gaze. He cupped my face and met my eyes. "I am not keeping count, wife. It was your first time, you passed out. Come let's get you out, the water isn't scalding anyways."

He dried me and wrapped a towel around me.

His eyes never left mine. His hands knew their way around my body. I could feel the heat in his hands even with the towel. His eyes were blazing with desire. With pure unadulterated lust. Instead of wrapping towel around me after he was done drying me, he wrapped his arms around me. picked me easily and carried me to the bed. He placed me on my stomach and began tracing my spine.
with slow feathery touches he was tracing my spine. And I was biting my lip hard disallowing any moans to escape.
'why are you holding them in Athina. I want to know exactly how much is this turning you on. Let them out moro, let them out."
when I didn't , he began kissing, sucking and nibbling on my shoulders, my back, the small of my waist. When he reached the most sensitive part, my skin just above my hips I lost all coherence. I was spewing whimpering twisting and turning below him.
"yes moro, just like that."
he easily turned me on my back and took one of my needy nipple in his hot mouth. With his long slender finger, he turned, pulled and teased the other. The pure ecstasy had me close my eyes and arch my back. He bit, sucked and licked my nipple. Never stopping, never ceasing.
the noises that left my mouth weren't in any language I know. They were euphoric and blissful sounds of my unabashed desires.
leaving my nipple he trailed his mouth down on my stomach and began leaving wet kisses there.