Chapter- 19

SCHWELLENANGST
ORIGIN
- German

Fear of crossing a threshold to embark on something new

ATHINA

In the late hours of September evening, we boarded his jet.

"Can you tell me where are you taking me?", I ask him with frank annoyance.
He contemplated for a reply.
"Tell you what, I will let you rest for the entire duration of the flight and you will stop questioning me. Echoume symfonia?
I sigh. "that's not fair! Aiden why all the secrecy"
"Some call it a called surprise sweetie. Now rest, you have tiring days ahead."

Few hours later, we landed in the early morning to a beautiful place.

I don't know which one
okay!?
He still hasn't told me.

Yes, sure I read the signs. Though written in English script, the language nonetheless is foreign.

The weather was calm and dry, felt as if summers were bidding adieu to the place.

He took me for breakfast and ordered lamb soup. "It's their staple, Athina. Try, it's good.", and he served the bowl to me.
"Aiden I am tired. I am not hungry. Also it doesn't look very nice to me. Do they have anything else?
"No." he immediately answered

I sigh. And look outside the window.

When the fresh aroma and steam wafting from the new bowl hits my nostrils, I smile.
"this was the last one on their menu, Athina. I'm told much tangier. Has tomatoes for extra zest. Will you at least have this?"

I nod in approval with a big wide grin.
"thank you Aiden."
"defiance has price Athina. And by god you will pay it", he quipped

I didn't get to rest the entire day, just like said. As soon as we entered our room, my clothes lay discarded on the floor and I helpless at his mercy somewhere on the bed. I hissed in pain when he entered me. He didn't move an inch, merely waited for me to open my eyes
did he changed his mind, suddenly
I was again in a very uncomfortable position beneath him.
the pain from his intrusion was subsiding but I wanted him to move.
he looked me dead in the eye and asked, "do you want me to move Athina? Inside you."
too embarrassed to use words, I shielded my eyes with my arm and nodded.
"as you wish, moro." He grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs and spread them wide in the air.
its too exposed, I wanted to cry out. Next he caught my wrists and placed them on the inner of my wide-spread thighs.
"if you move your hands from here, I will not let you come", he threatened. He pulled all the way out, only to slam into me, knocking my breath out.
all my pleas to go gentle on me, from then, fell on deaf ears.
"ai-de-den is too much. Please stop. I can't breathe.", only for him to see it as an encouragement and he picked up his pace further and grabbed my throat. He wasn't adding any pressure, merely letting me know he can.
I don't even know how many orgasms he drew out but when he finished and by some miracle I was still conscious, I tried reasoning with him.
"so much sex is not healthy Aiden".
in his response, he smirked ad turned me on my stomach and entered without any warning.
all my anger and tiredness evaporated the second he started tracing my spine and shoulders with wet open mouth kisses.

In the late evening, when I was settling to sleep, Aiden drew us a bath.

after he dried me , he said, "get dressed, we are going out."
"out! Now?"
"unless you want to me to fuck you again, I suggest you get dressed fast ,wife."

Who goes out at night? I am tired I want to sleep.

"stop whining in your thoughts, Athina. You have 15 minutes." And he left