CHAPTER- 18

DEATH STARE
ORIGIN-
hemlock grove fandom
the telekinetic power to kill someone with a severe hemorrhaging in head and face, simple by looking at them. Usually with eye contact or looking at them.
if used to full power, it could cause the victims to explode into blood.

AAYRA

.......... and in the international news, the small island nation that was hit by twin tragedies, earthquake-tsunami continues to gather the survivors and remaining resources. The nearest neighbors, New Zealand, and Australia are helping the small island nation in all possible ways. with help pouring in from around the world, the island is set to be on a road to recovery. With profound sadness and condolences, the officials have issued another list of the individuals who lost their lives. It can be seen on the official website of the nation. Over to you mike for world weather, says the news anchor for BBC

I log into the official website of the nation and skim through the names.

I read, then read again.
I mushed my eyes, pinched myself and then then had a cup of tea. After I finished my tea I read the list again.

You are not hallucinating Aayra.
he actually is dead.
Mainos is DEAD.
your are finally free.
YOUR ESCAPE IS A SUCCESS.
he will not hunt you. you do not have to look over your shoulder anymore.
you survived.
just a little more patience now.
what did uncle say. He said lay low. Do not initiate contact under any circumstances. ANY. SO YOU BE A GOOD NIECE AND DO EXACTLY.

You are alive and that's all that matters.
you have a job, you survived. The account will be activated after 3 years and all you have, are the Triosi's.
be grateful for what you have.

Just be careful and do not attract attention from "his" father.

I think I can manage that.

HE IS DAED.
AND YOU ARE ALIVE.
LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Ms Saini do you get paid here to use the computer for personal use?"

"I am sorry Augustino. I was looking at this....... Never mind. It won't happen again ,kanjoos admi"
" what? What was that?"
"huh, hmm , nothing" and I give him my widest fakest grin.

He doesn't retaliate immediately. And I smile at my small win.

"ahem, umm Aayra. I am taking Chiara for a card rive in my new car. I just got that. Willyougoonacarridewith me?"

"huh? kya? I didn't catch you Augustino. You kind of rushed with the words."

He cleared his throat (for no reason) (and why is he sweating inside the house?)

"I said you have to come with me and Chiara. I just got a new car. And Chiara wanted to take a long drive across Amalfi road. Be ready by 4 "
"Pagal ", I said and left or rather rushed out of the living room.
I looked at Chiara and she said, "Aayra I will wear the red gown"
"okay pari, sure."

And around 4 for we left the house for the ride.

Augustino has been walking across the road to get a signal.
Chiara is asleep in my lap.

If I had 1/4th DNA of Upir, I would kill this man.
MERCILESSLY.

Who buys a new car and doesn't fill the tank?
the super luxurious and apparent speed monster ran out of fuel to run.
in the middle of no-where.

Oh how I would love to hurt this man.

My poor pari slept without food and water. Her tiny face is streaked red from all the stifling heat.
I am awake. Having so many intrusive thoughts on how to kill this man.
I am thirsty
I am hungry
and I am angry.