chapter -16 (mehak)

CHI FA DA SE, FA PER TRE
origin-
Italian proverb
do it yourself, if you want it done right

MS MEHAK MADHOK
thank you for being a support pillar.
My ardent reader, supporter and a wonderful person.
ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS IN LIFE.
BE SUPER SUCCESFUL, HAPPY AND HEALTHY
LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU GIRL

THE ANCESTERS WERE RIGHT.
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO BE DONE RIGHT, THE RIGHT WAY, DO IT YOURELF.

Ms Saini was working for my father when Dion stated hitting on her. So I had her shifted, to work for my "head-over-heels-in-love-with-her-high school-sweetheart" imbecile brother. I thought or so I thought she would be safe. But he let Lars Aldrich loose on her. The man famously is flexible on fidelity.
One stern advice to Dante and an extra work load on her, I am happy.
Happy she's safe.
Away from all the predators.

If one is friends with Dante, they are predators.
It's that simple.

I will not ask her to call Dion and fix that extremely crucial meeting with the future French politician.
Nope
not in a million years.

It's almost afternoon. Aayra must've finished her lunch with Dante. Its time I ask her about that non-crucially crucial typed documents. I am sure I will find few typos; the woman hardly speaks or understands Italian. So she's bound to make mistakes.

Happy on the inside, I make my way to my brother's cabin with a water bottle and mentally jot down the points I will ask her to repeat in the typing.

As I was about to enter the cabin, I hear them.

Lars, Aayra and Dante.

Aayra-............. you sure? I mean, I know for a fact that he will refuse. I am practically staying here, in Italy on his graces and I don't want to overstep. I think I shouldn't go.

Dante----first of all Lars knows all about us, so you can call me what I asked you to call me. And second of all she was quite insistent that you come too. And besides........

Lars---- look he doesn't own you Aayra. You are a strong, independent and decisive woman. Decide for yourself. You are Dante's employee. Not his. He doesn't own you
Aayra—amore, I cant. I can't offend him amore. You need to understand. he was visibly upset when he saw you kissing me on my cheek yesterday.

AMORE!!!?????

A.M.O.R.E.!!!!!

I CRUSH THE BOTTLE RUGHT OUTSIDE HIS DOOR, AND BURST OPEN IT.

"MS AAYRA SAINI, if you aren't done with those pages, I swear this is the last day you will ever see the insides of this office. AM. I. CLEAR.", I thunder at her with eyes shooting dagger.
apparently even happily married men stray from their marriages.
its high time Gianna knows what her husband is upto

"Relax brother, she did them ages ago. And I checked them for typos too. Never knew you kept a list of all your expenses. Roberto has you by your balls right? He isn't even paying you for the new nanny. Oh poor soul, do you need money to buy liana's birthday presents?", Dante announces and presents me with those papers.
"vaffanculo Dante. Vaffanculo. You are a top notch stronzo. Have the decency to not read other's document, let alone commenting on them "

"Oh relax dear brother. When you give my assistant, your so-called private documents to type them urgently and unnecessarily, it's my right and privilege to read them. So you see, I am not the one who is overstepping their boundaries. "

Dante had the nerve to look me directly in the eye and announce.
"Ms Saini since you were working for my brother on my allocated time, it's only fair you work for me on his allocated time. You spent close to 2 unnecessary hours on typing these papers, it's only fair I get 2 hours too. Plus, an additional 1 hour as your penalty. Hmm, what do you say Ms Saini?