Chapter-22

Cuvaj se macaka koje sprijeda lizu ,
a straga udaraju

origin
--old Croatian proverb
English equivalent --cats hide their claws

Athina

I slowly open my eyes and wished I had slept some more.
I just woke up and I am tired already.
ugghhhhhh.

Groaning, I leave the bed and make my way to the washroom to was away all the tiredness. I can hear Aiden, he's just outside the room on a call. Aunt flow finally left town. I take a long hot shower and then head out to him. He's still on call with someone.

He's talking in his language but I can make out from his tone that he's upset over something. Almost angry. I get the usual palpitations when I sense he's angry. My heart thuds frantically. His expressions are sour. He's being assertive with his caller. When he catches me staring at him, he takes a deep breath and softens his expressions and he enters the room while still talking to that person.
"my wife is here Ore..., we can continue this later, hmm.", he stated more than he asked and without waiting for any response he cut the call.
"good morning Athina", he said and kissed me.
"all well Aiden? You sounded upset. Is everything all right." I asked and then added cautiously ," who were you talking to?"
He smiled at me and said, "just minor business issues that needed my attention. But you have my undivided attention now, moro?"
He leads to me the seats where an overly elaborate breakfast is laid. We started eating and I asked him
"there is something I wanted to ask, Aiden. What is it that you actually do? I mean you work for your father, I know that, but I want to know the exact nature of your work. "

"I oversee information exchange Athina. And I don't work for my father. I have my own business. And soon I will take over Maksim's too."

"and what does dedushka do exactly?"

He smirked, but didn't answer my question. And none the wiser I know that look. He's done with this conversation.
"is he into something illegal?", I asked playfully. I really wanted to know.
"oh yes definitely Athina. And I am joining his elaborate felonious empire soon. Happy now, hmm Athina?"
"smuggling, spying and money laundering?" I asked further with a grin
he first scoffed an then laughed at me. "don't forget extortion, gun for hire and kidnapping. Orestis is right, you really do have a wild imagination. You really should stop reading Fleming's books. Too much for this delicate brain. No Athina we are not into smuggling or laundering." He added further.

"and spying? You are into spying right? I got that one correct?"
" we run multiple businesses Athina. Spying and information exchange is common. Anything else you want know? Do you ever want leave the hotel? Care for a tour around the islands?

I smiled and said, "hmm okay. and let's not come until we are exhausted."

He smiled genuinely this time. And we left the hotel for our first actual trip on the beautiful island.

Galapagos islands are volcanic archipelago in Pacific Ocean. They are the foremost destination for wild life viewing.
Lying 1000km off the coast of Ecuador, Galapagos Islands are scattered on each side of equator with 97% of the island a national park. Islands are volcanic and some are still active. Blue waters, White sands and a chance to sun bathe along the lazy sea lions

Spanish and Quechan are primary languages spoken in the island. The islands represent resplendent natural beauty. Since the islands lie near the equator they receive sunlight for most part of the day. Smal penguin are endemic to Galapagos islands. The green sea turtles swim to these islands to lay eggs, despite having travel the world. They find their way here to their origin. Also if they could talk they would probably tell you all about dinosaurs. It's believed they shared the oceans with megalodons and other prehistoric giants