16

This story contains:

-Dark-theme

-Manipulation

-Rape

-Sensitive subjects

-Innocent killings

-Forced-relationship

-Angst

-NO-cheating

-You guys will decide in the end if it can be called a "Happy-ending" or not

............

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

------------

"What type of subordinate is that?" questioned Jeongguk mockingly as he eyed the man on the ground covered in blood.

"God, your stench is pissing me off" stated he blankly, scrunching his nose in disgust as he kneeled down in front of the man, examining his body.

Namjoon looked cautiously at the man in front of Jeongguk. He didn't know if he should be worried or not, so he decided to just shut it and watch the scene unfold.

"So who wanted to be the hero by beating and shooting him?" asked the raven standing up, turning towards his lousy men. 

The raven would lie if he said he didn't know who it was. What type of leader would he be if he didn't know the people in his own circle. Jeongguk mentally chuckled at the word "People", could these men be considered "people" after all the things they had done to be where they are at the moment?

"It was me. He is of no use to us, he refuses to open his mouth and the ones who were with him took a pill just when they realised they had failed the mission. They suicided and we had to forcefully remove the pill from this one's mouth. And like mentioned earlier he refuses to share any information" informed Choi Mihyun, a director in the organisation, each incident detailed.

"Hmm" nodded Jeongguk humming in approval, a small smile hugging his lips. Mihyun's lips also lifted upwards. Jeongguk approached him, standing in front of him.

"Joon, what was the mission I gave specifically to Choi Mihyun" asked Jeongguk suddenly, his smile never faltering for even a moment.

"To bring the OSec's men in good condition" answered Namjoon looking at Mihyun whom's side of lips turned downwards.

"I- No. The scum is still alive!" exclaimed Mihyun.

"The scum will only live 3 to 4 hours due to the injuries caused by you. Besides do you even understand the language in which we communicated? Good condition and being alive is not the same thing" corrected Namjoon.

"The scum is more attentive than you, Choi. He knew he had to give up on his life if he got caught. You basically helped him, helped the enemy in succeeding" stated Jeongguk patting Mihyun's shoulder with his right hand.

In a blink his left fist came in contact with the other's jaw at the speed of light. A crack was heard but none of the men lined up around them dared to move from their place.

Mihyun groaned as he stumbled backwards, holding his jaw as he realised his mistake. Jeongguk's eyes were as vacant as his facial expression. The raven snapped his finger before opening his palm, one of the men put a gun over his empty palm.

"The man you referred to as a 'scum' is not a scum. In fact the only scum I see here.... is you. And then you complain to Lee about not being one of my Executives. What a joke"  

Three loud gunshots were heard going off in the vast underground prison. The noise echoed between the walls, making the people who were locked in some cells faraway panic and prepare themselves for their own end.

"Shoulder, thigh and knee, where you injured him. Oh and how can I forget?" the raven faked amusement as he kneeled before Mihyun and punched him hard yet again but this time with the gun.

"Now we are good. No one dare to approach him for 40 minutes. I spared you this time Choi but that won't be the case next time"

His trench coat flowed as he stood up turning towards the man whom he was examining earlier, dropping his gun while wiping his palm with a handkerchief.

"Joon" called he.

"The only-" 

"Y-you will ne-never get anything out of me!" stuttered the Osec's almost dead man. He was bleeding from his mouth and other body parts yet he had the power to stand in front of Jeongguk? How amusing.

"We need more members like him in our organisation" mused the raven.

"I-I'll kill you!!" exclaimed the man as he picked up the gun which Jeongguk had thrown on the ground earlier. Namjoon was about to take the gun away from the man but Jeongguk held his hand up signalling him to stay put.

"Kill me? Go ahead then, give it a try" chuckled the raven smirking daring the lowlife, his words lacing with conviction of something only he was aware of. 

The man had the gun pointed directly at Jeongguk. All eyes watched the scene intensely without blinking, not wanting to miss a second of the scenario. Each soul held its breath as the man pulled the trigger.

The loud noise yet again left an eery silence behind. It was after a second that the male fell to the ground, coughing and groaning in pain as he spurted blood through his mouth.

"I didn't even do anything....at all, tch" A loud chuckle from the dangerous man made everyone gulp in anxiousness. The bullet had passed right past his left cheek, not even as much as touching it.

"If he utters something then alright, if not take him to the doctor and give him a slow death" commanded the raven. 

 ---------

"Am I allowed to question something?" receiving an approving nod from the raven he continued.

"How is it that you let the man shoot you from that close?" asked me curiously.

"Easy, because I knew he wasn't going to make it" explained Jeongguk but when he realised that that was not enough to satisfy Namjoon he sighed.

"His right shoulder was shot, which means he held the gun in his left hand. Mihyun might be an idiot but he knew where he was shooting. The man wasn't a left hander besides he was shot in one of thighs and knee which lead to him not being able to stabilise himself at all. In addition to that he had received a punch from Mihyun on his right eye, messing with his vision" elaborated the raven further, turning on his phone.

Namjoon solely hummed. Jeongguk never ceased to amaze him.

"When do you plan on returning to the Estate?" 

"I still have a few things I need take care of. Why are you so eager for me to return?" replied the male with another question. His bored eyes darting outside the window of the moving car. 

"Nothing....it's just been..... 4 weeks" spoke Namjoon hesitantly.

"Nothing? Hmm. I am not too worried, after all I left Jimin behind for a reason" answered Jeongguk absentmindedly.

The raven's unruly chain of thoughts led him to the brunette, he had left behind. He wondered if his palm had healed. If his other bruises had disappeared by now. If he was still getting those nightmare in which he'd sleep talk. He wondered if the male was giving the others a hard time.

If he was at peace now that Jeongguk wasn't around.

A frown appeared between his brows as he realised how immersed he was in his thoughts about his husband.

.............

Hii,

Hope you guys enjoyed, not much of Taekook interaction in this chap. M sorry but it was necessary.

How are you all?

Have a wonderful day or-and night ahead, lovely people!💜

See you guys in the Next Chapter!