24

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

-This chapter might not make sense rn but it will later on and remember one of the tags is ✨Manipulation✨

.............

"You seem to have had a good day, my love" exclaimed Hoseok observing his husband's smiley face.

"Haesung will be falling face first, of course I am having a good time" answered Min Yoongi turning towards Hoseok.

"Either way...... it's unusual for you to express yourself over these matters" inquired the older cautiously.

"Remember how I told you; I'll let Taehyung be?" asked Yoongi instead making Hoseok frown.

"I thought about it and by all means no one is attached to him. I think he should go 6ft under with his father" elucidated the smaller, fixing his husband's tie, who seemed to be thinking the words through.

"hmm, as you wish" stated he ultimately, passing his husband a smile and leaning down to kiss his forehead.

...............

It was a Sunday and Jeongguk had absolutely nothing to do, so he thought of getting some fresh air that's when he stepped out in the balcony and caught sight of the younger.

His long, sun-kissed legs were in display underneath the sunshine, creating a glowing illusion. His slender fingers were pointing at something in a magazine he was holding. The brunette hair strands danced elegantly with the soft breeze.

His eyes were hidden behind the dark sunglasses. His plump lips kept coming in contact with one another as he spoke with the help.

Subconsciously the older leaned against the balcony's railing to observe the latter more attentively, with his head slightly tilted.

The maid eventually walked away, leaving the the other to lay back down on his chair comfortably.

The brunette looked up with the intention of checking the bright sky but instead his brown eyes caught the sight of the jerk.

For a second he did not believe it was Jeongguk because till now he hadn't seen the older in a casual attire. 

He pulled his glasses down his nose's bridge a little just to be sure and when he was, also aware of the fact that the other was staring right at him, the brunette showed him his middle finger before pushing his glasses back up and continuing to read the magazine.

To say Jeongguk was annoyed would be an understatement. What soured his mood even more, for some unknown reason, was some of his men's eyes which kept falling on Taehyung every two seconds, Unnecessarily......

..............

Jeongguk walked through the glass doors and into the garden. 

Not taking notice of the other's presence Taehyung stretched his limbs, a wide smile spreading across his lips but it dropped as he opened his eyes fell on the older's face.

A tiny smile took its place on he raven's lips as he sat on the chair next to Taehyungs.

"You seem to be having a good time" voiced Jeongguk casually.

"Which regards you.... how?" retorted the brunette, flipping the page of his magazine.

"In more ways than you can imagine" replied the older unbothered by the rude remark.

"Interesting" supposed Taehyung, no ounce of interest was to be detected in his voice or actions.

"Aren't you curious as to why am wasting my time here?" gritted Jeongguk, snatching away the magazine from the younger, having had enough and wanting to get this whole conversation over with.

"In the time that I have known you or according to my analysis; you're not the type of person to waste your time... ever. So am pretty sure you have come here with an ill intention, so hurry up for both our sakes" sighed Taehyung, taking off his glasses.

"You're not stupid after all" smirked the raven, putting away the magazine making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Though you're incorrect about me having ill intentions. I do have intentions with you but at the moment they are not ill" elucidated Jeongguk.

Taehyung squinted his eyes slightly in suspicion.

"The medications that you consume are for trauma patients which you started taking in your last year of high school but there are some medication which you have been taking since you were a newborn....."

The raven stopped speaking as his eyes searched for extreme reactions from the brunette.

"So you have come here to narrate me my past life, signifying how it's not creepy at all going behind someone's back and stalking them" the younger's words were laced with sarcasm as he stood up in rage.

"At least one normal thing about you" mused Jeongguk standing up as well, his hands pushed deep inside his pockets as his muscular figure hovered over Taehyung's scrawny one.

"Nevertheless, you were made to believe that you needed those medications for your health. I, myself was manipulated to think the same, if I hadn't paid the least bit attention I wouldn't have known......" continued the older, quite seriously.

"I literally got no idea what you're blabbering and what you want me to do with this whole information" interrupted Taehyung, not matching the other's eyes as though guilty of something and Jeongguk noticed and knew.

God, Jeongguk knew.

"I need you to stop taking those drugs and try to remember whatever you can of your past" demanded the older and as Taehyung opened his mouth to protest, Jeongguk held his upper and lower lip between his index finger and thumb.

The brunette grabbed his wrist to make him let go but the latter pinched harder as a creepy smile spread on his face.

"Shush, you have to remember and I promise none of this will ever reach Seokjin or your dear father" promised the older man confidently.

Letting go of the younger when he finished, he picked up the magazine and handed it to Taehyung.

"When you do remember. I will get what I wish for, so no need to worry your tiny brain over that" informed he, walking away when Taehyung took the magazine away from him.

...............

Kim Taehyung paced around his room anxiously. Of course he had tried to figure out what Jeongguk was trying to for years.

If it were that easy he would have known by now but his father was a very cunning man. He had made sure no trace was left of his own past, which included his mother.

Should he consult Seokjin on this matter? 

He quickly picked up his phone and dialled the man.

"Taehyung?" the voice was so sweet that it made Taehyung gulp.

He disturbed the man but Seokjin was still obligated to receive his calls when he was calling after 48 hours. It was a rule they had established when Taehyung was just 14.

The brunette gulped thinking back..... He could not trust Seokjin, ever......

Without a word the brunette hung up.

.................

Hii,

Any thoughts?

I am not sure how this chap turned out, it's been so long since I have wrote smth.

Honestly would have updated earlier but there was a funeral, 2 marriages and ofc dumb encounters but here I am finally.

I will try my best to update as fast as I can and finish this book cuz you won't believe how many other ideas I got in my drafts.

Anyways,

how are you guys?

how was your month?

Have a wonderful day ahead, lovely people!💜

Bye.