30

._.-.O.M.G.-._.

We have reached chapter number 30, give yourselves a round of applause, lovelies!👏👏👏

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

A LONG Chap Ahead and it's also fluffy, well I consider it to be fluffy!

-Enjoy-

................

Jeongguk got up immediately when he realised the other had fallen asleep. He pulled out some files, which he had Namjoon bring over, and decided to hit the couch in the corner of the room, next to the balcony.

He highlighted some sentences in the contracts, such as profit, investments and losses. He was no CEO but he was a major shareholder in many of the global corporations. 

He had to monthly keep track of where his money went and of course had to attend conferences yearly, involving his shares.

Sounds easy, which it was but that's just the side business and many did not know about it. His second interest included politics, which his father hated. If it weren't for Kim Haesung his father might have ended him the same day he decided to go public.

In politics he didn't really hold a major position in the public eyes, but only the governors who were in the circle knew the actual position he held and the influence he had especially with Haesung and Jaekyung by his side, which is exactly how he wanted it to turn out to be.

His third interest lies in his father's underworld headquarters. Bad things happened in there and his father had given him full control of it.

Is he satisfied with what he has? No, not yet. 

He wanted to take over Kim Haesung's position. Because that man's position was worth anything.... anything.

Unknowingly Jeongguk's cold eyes fell on the figure lying on the bed.

He had already taken over his father's, now it's time for his uncle to give in.

What was so special about Haesung's status? Everything, the man was the actual devil residing on Earth. Jeongguk doesn't lie when he says he admires the man but because he admires the man so much did it irritate him when he pushed him away after knowing his father was Jeon Jaekyung.

..................

"Tae, I know what we could do! If your dad is so strict then we can just move away, somewhere where he won't find us. Besides it's not like he can stop you from doing what you want, right?" suggested the 17 years old boy laying next to the 17 years old Taehyung.

".....the idea is not bad but hyunie what if-"

"Common, you're again thinking negatively again. Be positive, we're gonna get out of this together!" smiled the male brightly but his face blurry.

- - - - - - -

"For god's sake Taehyung, the boy doesn't even know your real name!" spoke Seokjin sternly.

"I will tell him everything then! And it's not like Dad needs me, he already hates me, it would be better if I just leave" insisted Taehyung, leaving no room for argument.

"Fine then, you do you but do not blame me for not warning you Kim Taehyung and you should know take into account that as soon as the boy learns about your truth, he wouldn't want to stay with you" exclaimed Seokjin in anger before storming out of the apartment.

- - - - - - - -

"JIN HYUNG!!! Please don't do it, I am sorry, I am so sorry!!! HYUNG!!!" pleaded Taehyung begging the man on his knees but the older male did not budge.