31

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

A little warning, there's gonna the mention of a disturbing topic in this chap and in the Next one it's gonna be described in detail, so if u don't like it, skip it But this topic is safe till the end.

-Enjoy-

..............

"I can recall the academy but.... you....?" Taehyung stumbled on his words awkwardly as the man in front of him frowned.

"Oh..... I could have sworn it's you but your reactions making me doubt my own self" laughed the tall male but the glint of seriousness hidden in undertone was what caught Taehyung's attention.

"It's alright mate. We tend to forget, human nature. Lim Mihyun was my best friend, remember? You two did give the group a scare when you just disappeared on the Graduation day but I guess some of us have to do what we got to" smiled the blond talking as if he has had this conversation with Taehyung numerous times before.

He took out a card from his pocket before extending it towards Taehyung "Kang Adam, Kim Taehyun, at your service for when you remember me".

Taehyung stared behind him as he walked away. He immediately looked down at the number on the card.

'01325985' repeated he over and over again in his mind as Jeongguk led him to god knew where.

As the entered the car Jeongguk extended his opened palm in front of the younger, who hesitantly gave it away.

"Kang Adam, interesting. Are you sure you don't remember?" questioned the older, reading the contents of the card.

"Never been so sure before" assured Taehyung, passing him a tight lipped smile.

The younger watched as the raven crumbled the card between his fingers.

"Whatever you're thinking, Jeon Taehyung. Do it after the contract ends....... alright?" he looked up smiling, it was not a gentle smile but a scary one which meant there was going to be consequences to all of Taehyung wrong moves.

"I am not thinking anything" spoke the brunette avoiding eye-contact.

"Wise of you" commented the raven dryly.

-------------

Taehyung reached his room and scrambled to find his phone and save the number. He sighed in relief when it was saved.

His eyes followed his trembling fingers as he bruised his lower lip between his teeth.

'Even if I end up failing, at least I'll have no regrets' thought he, shutting his eyes.

"Taehyung!" shouted Jeongguk before entering the room rapidly. 

Taehyung surprised looked at the male in fear.

"We're leaving" stated he seriously.

The younger immediately shook his head in disagreement. He did not want to leave, this place was safest for him, at the moment. 

"Your dear father is already getting on my nerves, do not make me take my anger out on you, not now, not when am trying to be civil with you" warned the raven.

"You're just being civil with me because of your father. If we were in your house, God knows what you have done by now" retorted the brunette bravely making the other chuckle in disbelief.

"So it's my father stopping me? Okay, I'm forgiving you for this comment because I acknowledge that I took that card from you, meaning your chance to do something reckless. Putting that aside, I recommend you go to my father and inform him we're leaving or I will..... do something bad" completed the older darkly.