39⚠️

Thank you so much for reading!💜 :)

Btw, I just found out some ppl CAN'T VISUALISE what they read!!! Like how does that work??!!

M so confused and feel so sad when I think about it like since my childhood 90% of my day always goes with me visualising everything I read and imagine.

Like it's such a wonderful thing to simply get lost in ur fantasy world, ignoring the reality. It makes me sad that some people are unable to do that...... My heart goes out to them🥺

But maybe it is not as serious as I am making it out to be....? IDk man.

Anyways,

-Enjoy-

..................

" I always thought you guys had something between you two" spoke Killian conflicted as he tilted his head in confusion.

His blood covered hands working on a human's face. He was trying to create a mask.

"Not really, I had something for him. We all know how he is, he would have shot me dead if I had gotten in his path. The man holds no mercy" came the voice through the speakers.

"That you are right, I am certain he still hasn't accepted my apology, he must be planning on how to get back on me" muttered Killian, taking out the eyeballs out of the whole head he held in his hands before slowly slicing the back side of the head open.

"You shouldn't have sided with Haesung, Killian. It's a sore topic and everyone knows that" exclaimed the man, Killian could hear the worry in his tone.

"I don't need an advice from someone who doesn't know how to keep the people he likes around himself, Collin" stating that the man hung up.

"Sir, you're needed" exasperated one of his men, looking utterly terrified.

Rolling his eyes, Killian wiped his hands before going down to the warehouse.

He looked at the 100 bodies he had ordered. He carefully approached them to find the bodies..... empty or more specifically they weren't filled with vessels, bones and organs but with onions.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" shouted he angrily, checking the next one to see it in the same condition.

"They're all in the same condition" replied one of the heads and Killian instantly grabbed him by the collar.

"You better be fucking joking because this is an insult. THIS IS WHAT HAESUNG SENT!! YOU WERE THE ONE-" Killian trailed off letting go off the man harshly.

"It wasn't Haesung, it was Jeon fucking Jeongguk" sighed the man, rubbing his forehead in distress.

"The bodies are definitely from operation division U, they all got stamps on them but no one knows how Jeongguk got his hands on them to..... mess around with them" explained the man trying to find the right words.

-----------------

"Did he enjoy the present?" asked Jeongguk to his dear executives.

"According to everyone around, he's still cursing you in front of everyone" laughed the two of them, pleasing the raven as he hung up with a smile decorating his lips.

Lately he was smiling a lot and that too without much effort. He might know the reason but he wasn't ready to say it out loud as of yet.

------------------

"I don't get it. He always send me a text if something comes up or if he can't make it but he's refusing to even pick up my calls. He should've been here on the 26th and today's 29th" expressed Taehyung worriedly as it was really unusual of Seokjin to not pick up his calls and not reply to his texts.